-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Temple University Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OOS secondary received just now.
+1
IS, received secondary.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS, just received secondary. The website is extremely slow.
OOS, just received secondary. The website is extremely slow.
+1
+2OOS, just received secondary. The website is extremely slow.
+3 ... we're DDOS'ing itOOS, just received secondary. The website is extremely slow.
OOS, just received secondary. The website is extremely slow.
I feel likes it's getting slower and slower every time I try to navigate to a new page
Website's too slow, brb downloading more ram to make it faster
Alright, guys, get off the website and let me start filling this thing out. Inconsiderate people not letting me fill out my secondary.......Website's too slow, brb downloading more ram to make it faster
anyone else having trouble with the secondary website loading?
edit: I see above me. and I concur 🙂
edit: I see above me. and I concur 🙂
I just got it as well. Too bad I have to work a 9 hr shift for the rest of today. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1
+1 can't access. I guess too many people trying to log on at the same time LOLLet me know when you all are done so I can hop on and join the party. Not the best internet connection + Temple's website = less fun than watching paint dry.
Someone please post the prompts!
So slowwww. Can't get past the alumni section to get to any prompts.
+1 can't access. I guess too many people trying to log on at the same time LOL
Someone please post the prompts!
Was already done yesterday.
Received too. Too bad I can't actually access anything on it!
Rub it in... My browser is white and it keeps trying to load. What did they THINK would happen when they gave thousands of people a secondary at once?At least I got past the Alumni section.
This is eventually just gonna devolve into the Wall Street high frequency trading scenario, where everyone tries to get closer to the servers to have a faster connection. Brb flying to Philly to bang this secondary out.Let me know when you all are done so I can hop on and join the party. Not the best internet connection + Temple's website = less fun than watching paint dry.
have been using chrome... if this is fast, can't imagine what this is like on other browsers...Hey guys. If you switch to google chrome, it works a lot faster.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so in choosing a clinical campus- they have videos for everything except West Penn Allegheny. Does anybody have experience at WPAHS for the clinical years?
D
deleted545718
I've been working on this application since I received it four hours ago, and I haven't gotten past the Dual Degrees page...
EDIT: Annnnd it just kicked me out, not having saved the two pages I had completed. Ugh.
EDIT: Annnnd it just kicked me out, not having saved the two pages I had completed. Ugh.
Finally submitted! I watched a movie while filling out each section because each page took ~15min to load lols
'This is eventually just gonna devolve into the Wall Street high frequency trading scenario, where everyone tries to get closer to the servers to have a faster connection. Brb flying to Philly to bang this secondary out.
In philly, not working any faster page has yet to load to start filling it out.
what were the prompts / character limits?Finally submitted! I watched a movie while filling out each section because each page took ~15min to load lols
see page 1what were the prompts / character limits?
Those of you who have already submitted, how long were your essays? 2000 characters, 5000 characters?
I was around ~1000 for each.
Poop just got kicked out.
Poop just got kicked out.
Me too. I'm going to do this at work tomorrow...
Oof. This was one of the first secondaries I pre-wrote. It reads like I wrote it in sixth grade... Made lots of edits!
It's funny bc their payment page is quick as ****
Is it kosher to just put the Philly campus as all of our picks? I really have no desire to live anywhere else in Pennsylvania
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just submitted! Hopefully Temple will show me some love🙂
submitted mine already, but under "Materials" tab, it said, "No supplemental application materials at this time."
Am I the only encountered this?
Thanks!
Am I the only encountered this?
Thanks!
i got same thing so your not alonesubmitted mine already, but under "Materials" tab, it said, "No supplemental application materials at this time."
Am I the only encountered this?
Thanks!
thanks!i got same thing so your not alone
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K