2014 AZPOD STATUS...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artemis87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what are the stats for AZPOD this year? I am on the waiting list and I'm super nervous. I don't know how many is on the wait-list (or is usually on the wait-list), also when do they usually pull people? Thank you!

P.S- If this has already been asked by someone else on the forum...sorry in advance for the duplicate question!

Members don't see this ad.

I talked to an admission counselor and she said the stats may be similar to last year

you got me scared though that you are on the waitlist, I just submitted my app last week on the hope they'll interview before I can take my MCAT since I feel I am behind. The admission counselor told me that I am right in the middle of the admission process but I hope she aint lying. lol

I was in the exact same situation last year. They ranked the waitlist in early July and emailed me what my position was. Accepted in mid-July. PM me if you want more specific info.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in the exact same situation last year. They ranked the waitlist in early July and emailed me what my position was. Accepted in mid-July. PM me if you want more specific info.
What place were you on the wait list? How many people are usually on the wait-list for AZPOD?

The averages for 2011 were 3.51 cGPA/3.37 sGPA and a 24 MCAT, probably the same

And 90% male lol

AZPOD class is full. They just emailed us yesterday saying that they filled the class.

I have been accepted. We just received an email from the school on tuesday informing us that the class was officially filled.

Thank you! No I am not living in Arizona yet. I will be moving there in July just before school starts.
So you're def. coming to AZPod? Any other schools you were looking into?

So you're def. coming to AZPod? Any other schools you were looking into?
Yes I am definitely going to AZPOD. I applied to Western, DMU, CSPM, Kent, and RFU. I received interview invites to all, but I only interviewed at AZPOD and knew I was accepted before any of my other interviews so I cancelled them.

Yes I am definitely going to AZPOD. I applied to Western, DMU, CSPM, Kent, and RFU. I received interview invites to all, but I only interviewed at AZPOD and knew I was accepted before any of my other interviews so I cancelled them.
Cool, well I hope to see you there :)