2015-16 TMDSAS Waitlist Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Were you accepted off any of these waitlists?

• Total voters
Thanks for the info! So both of those dates are Tuesday. Is there a special reason for that? Does their committee meet on Tuesday? Crossing my fingers for next Tuesday!!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the info! So both of those dates are Tuesday. Is there a special reason for that? Does their committee meet on Tuesday? Crossing my fingers for next Tuesday!!
I suspect at this point, both those offers were made after an accepted student took a different offer and left the class roster with a space. Good luck!

There is still hope. I got accepted off of the UTHSCSA waitlist this morning!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So happy for you. Can I ask? Did you receive a phone call or an email?
Thanks I'm ecstatic over here! They corresponded with me via email. Also on a side note, a few weeks back I called the admissions office at UTHSCSA and asked if I would be able to set up a meeting with the dean of admissions. The lady I talked to was super sweet and very accommodating and while I wasn't able to set up the meeting at that time, she told me she would put a note of "continued interest" in my file. Not saying that is what got me in, however I'm sure it didn't hurt my chances;) If you are still on the waitlist it might be worth it to give them a call just to show you are still interested. Good Luck!!

I was accepted to UTMB on 6/8 by email! (They may have attempted to call first, but I was out of country and did not have cell service.)

Reactions: 1 users