Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was verified on 8/10.when did you get verified? I'm still waiting!!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was verified on 8/10.when did you get verified? I'm still waiting!!
Noooooo 🙁 So so so sorry, @pineapplecake. I also just got rejected from CCLCM this morning / last night after being on hold and it totally stunk. Big time. But glad you are still in the running for at least MD at Wash. U, and it looks like your application was active in the MSTP pool there for a long time! So hopefully there will be some very good news to come for you soon!!!! You've got this, buddy!!
So sorry for all of the other activity on this thread as well. I'm bummed to see all of the Stanford rejections. They are really missing out on some great applicants! So bummed to see all of the other sad news here as well, but just hoping it means there are even better days to come in the very near future!!
@ADW1994 and @nmusdposter, would you mind sharing how you heard about Duke? I submitted 7/6 and have been checking the portal daily since but have not heard a peep from them yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
Also for you two: nmusdposter, very sorry to hear about the Stanford rejection, but your application was under consideration there for a LONG time! It really speaks to how strong of a candidate you are. It looks like you recently had your Emory interview -- hope it went really well! In fact, ADW1994 just received an Emory interview today, so congrats again, my friend!! You two are amazing and I hope you both hear more great news soon!
Also, @Neuro_Guy, so sorry to hear about your first rejection, but how amazing that you only have one!! Also really speaks to how strong of a candidate you are. And I know you are going to KILL it at your Vandy interview soon. Keep your head up, my friend! You're rocking it out this application cycle!
Thanks so much @starfun21...I am starting to really worry about what is wrong with my application -- 1 II, 3 rejections and 10 total silences (I keep telling myself that the silences must mean good things!) As for Duke, I heard via email -- and you still being in the running there must mean great things for you. My Emory interview was incredible and I loved everything about that school -- especially the current MSTP students @ADW1994, I am so excited for you -- I bet you will love it too!Noooooo 🙁 So so so sorry, @pineapplecake. I also just got rejected from CCLCM this morning / last night after being on hold and it totally stunk. Big time. But glad you are still in the running for at least MD at Wash. U, and it looks like your application was active in the MSTP pool there for a long time! So hopefully there will be some very good news to come for you soon!!!! You've got this, buddy!!
So sorry for all of the other activity on this thread as well. I'm bummed to see all of the Stanford rejections. They are really missing out on some great applicants! So bummed to see all of the other sad news here as well, but just hoping it means there are even better days to come in the very near future!!
@ADW1994 and @nmusdposter, would you mind sharing how you heard about Duke? I submitted 7/6 and have been checking the portal daily since but have not heard a peep from them yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
Also for you two: nmusdposter, very sorry to hear about the Stanford rejection, but your application was under consideration there for a LONG time! It really speaks to how strong of a candidate you are. It looks like you recently had your Emory interview -- hope it went really well! In fact, ADW1994 just received an Emory interview today, so congrats again, my friend!! You two are amazing and I hope you both hear more great news soon!
Also, @Neuro_Guy, so sorry to hear about your first rejection, but how amazing that you only have one!! Also really speaks to how strong of a candidate you are. And I know you are going to KILL it at your Vandy interview soon. Keep your head up, my friend! You're rocking it out this application cycle!
From what I can tell, it's rare to get rejected post-interview - most of us are waitlisted.
After an interview, it's less a question of "do they want you" and more a question of "who do they want the most?"
Well, I guess I am definitely not wanted.
This was a crappy week. I think I have 6 rejections over all from just this week.
Penn hurts the most though.
Well, I guess I am definitely not wanted.
This was a crappy week. I think I have 6 rejections over all from just this week.
Penn hurts the most though.
Has anyone rejected from Stanford MSTP actually received an MD only interview invite?
UCLA: Thatguy112233(C:~818, R: 10/15), gastro426 (C:8/13, R: 10/15), inky: (C: 7/29, R: 10/15)
Hey! For me it was Geffen. Good luck! @this_is_the_worstHey @inky @ThatGuy112233 @gastro426 was this UCLA irvine or geffen? Just haven't heard anything from either of them and im wondering....
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.