2015-2016 Tufts MBS/BU MAMS Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorlyfe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I have not been accepted quite yet, but I'm days away from submitting my application. I'm hopeful for an acceptance, so I'm going to go ahead and post my profile here anyways.

1. Your gender?
Male - 24

2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Does not matter to me. I love all humans.

3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
- Undecided - Still need to do some market research but will update this shortly.

4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
1:00AM

5. At what time do you typically wake up?

6:00AM

6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
I organize things when I see them. I don't mind a bit of clutter, as long as sanitation is kept in check (i.e no food on the floor) I'm happy.

7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean our own messes/take turns cleaning common areas

8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
I'm very friendly and open minded. I would love to be your friend and do plenty of studying with you. As a room mate, I would love a relationship where we both mutually motivate each other. But I am open to cordial acquaintance like situations too.

9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
Hell no

10. Do you smoke?
No

11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#

12. What program are you in?
MAMS

13. Other:
A reasonable commute would be nice. I might buy a car, and I am willing to share.
I also have a cat, and she is great. I would really like a room mate who would enjoy her company.
I practice the shakuhachi, which is a very pleasant sounding Japanese flute. Sometimes you might here music like this coming from my room:

But if this drives you mad, I understand I can easily find another place to practice. However if you happen to play the shakuhachi also, you should live with me immediately. Or if you play an instrument and would like to play together that would be remarkable.

I am vegetarian also and I cook pretty well.