[2016-2017 cycle] University of Florida Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vapharm93

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

Didn't see a thread for UF Pharmacy for this cycle, so i figured that i'd start one.

My application with PharmCAS has been submitted & verified. Working on the supplemental app (not sure if that's also due by the 6th for early decision), taking the PCAT on 9/9.

Where is everyone in the process?
 
Although I didn't do early admission, I've submitted and been verified. I've also completed the supplemental application. Just playing the waiting game right now.
 
Hey! UF is definitely my top choice. I'm still working on my app and studying for the PCAT. Hope we all get interviews!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad