2016-2017 Wayne State University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How many decisions do you think they will give out this next round?

Sent from my SM-G935T using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Wayne has not updated the tracker since March 23, 2017 at 352 Acceptance Offers. It would be nice to know when they are nearing 500, since they offered ~530 seats last year...

Reactions: 1 users
Wayne has not updated the tracker since March 23, 2017 at 352 Acceptance Offers. It would be nice to know when they are nearing 500, since they offered ~530 seats last year...

Last time they updated the tracker after someone called them and asked about it being outdated. I'd imagine there's so much at their plate that they forget.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully tomorrow is the day we might hear really good news. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my SM-G935T using SDN mobile

Reactions: 7 users
Sending good vibes to all of you for tomorrrow! This processs has been unbelievably stressful. Praying WE all get good news!

Reactions: 3 users
Sending good vibes to all of you for tomorrrow! This processs has been unbelievably stressful. Praying WE all get good news!
If we all get in tomorrow, it would be so crazy!! Hopefully it happens!

Reactions: 2 users
I can't sleep I'm so nervous. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Same! If I am not mistaken, I believe we may receive a call as well!
Just in case one of us don't get the acceptance today, there will still be more acceptances handed out throughout the month and in June so stay positive!!

Be sure to check your spam and promotions. I say that because my acceptance email appeared only in my promotions.

Be sure to check your spam and promotions. I say that because my acceptance email appeared only in my promotions.
Do you remember around what time they sent the email? I was hoping it would be in the morning but no luck so far.

Do you remember around what time they sent the email? I was hoping it would be in the morning but no luck so far.
It depends on the committee. I know people who got accepted at 11:00 am, 2:15 p.m and 4:00 p.m. So, no real set time.

For what it is worth, I checked my waitlist email and it was sent at 2:28 PM.

Mine came at 3:06 pm and went to my Gmail promotions tab. At 6 pm that same day, while I was filling out a secondary application for a different school at Panera, I decided to clean my promotions tab and saw an email from Wayne State School of Medicine... I was thinking WHY ARE YOU SENDING ME SPAM! ..... Then I saw "Congratulations" and went nuts!!

Good luck to you all :claps:

Mine came at 3:06 pm and went to my Gmail promotions tab. At 6 pm that same day, while I was filling out a secondary application for a different school at Panera, I decided to clean my promotions tab and saw an email from Wayne State School of Medicine... I was thinking WHY ARE YOU SENDING ME SPAM! ..... Then I saw "Congratulations" and went nuts!!

Good luck to you all :claps:
Do you guys have promotions tabs that contain different emails than your regular inbox? All the stuff in my promotions tab has already come to my regular inbox!

Do you guys have promotions tabs that contain different emails than your regular inbox? All the stuff in my promotions tab has already come to my regular inbox!
I'm in the same situation as you. I think we are under the same e-mail system (same undergrad) so this may be why

Reactions: 1 user
Just deleted 3,000 + emails from my promotions tab. Spam is cleared. Let's do this.

My school does not use Google, it uses Office 365. I used my personal Gmail email as my AMCAS email though.

Maybe this Thursday's "meeting" was a red herring date...

I just called admissions and they said that decisions are supposed to go out today... I still have hope.

I'm never going to complain about waiting for anything ever again after being on this waitlist. Never ever.

Reactions: 5 users
Tracker has been updated from 352 to 393 offers. Not sure if this is just taking into account the few offers that went out before Traffic Day. Either way, there should still be ~140 more offers!

That means about 40 people have been accepted off the waitlist over the past two months...what are the chances that today's offers have already went out?

We still have the rest of the day but it looks like nothing.

Just to confirm, I called about 10 minutes ago. The individual stated that offers will go out today.

I apologize if this is not the case. It's a frustrating situation.