You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017 Manchester College of Pharmacy
Started by florange
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
omgosh this is makin me realli nervous..if they're sending out hold letters alrdy..im guessin up next are rejection letters. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My rejection letter came today 🙁 . They gave me feedback on what to work on. Good luck to the rest of you!! I might apply for class of 2018, but we will see...
was ur rejection letter in the mail?
I thought they said that they will call us if we get accepted..
I really was hoping to get an acceptance, even though I was worried about the accreditation after the interview it looks like they would get credited with no problem. They emailed me I'm currently on Committee Hold, so hopefully I might still have a chance.
Got a call early this morning 🙂 I'M IN!!!
Congratulations! I am happy for you! 🙂🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a phone call this morning..i got accepted..im so happpie..i was in group two..i think I was the onli one from san jose, cali 🙂
Got a phone call this morning..i got accepted..im so happpie..i was in group two..i think I was the onli one from san jose, cali 🙂
Congratulation. Can I ask what your gpa was and if you had a degree?
i think i remembered you as well..i was in group two 🙂
PharmCAS gpa: 3.4
BS Microbiology '11, UC Davis
Master of Biotechnology '13, SJSU
I hope that helps 🙂
BS Microbiology '11, UC Davis
Master of Biotechnology '13, SJSU
I hope that helps 🙂
Hey I recieved the following message today:
Thank you for your application to Manchester University College of Pharmacy.
Your complete application (PharmCAS + Supplemental) has been reviewed by our admissions committee and will continue to be evaluated within our applicant pool throughout the course of this application cycle. We will notify you of any updates to your application through email so please be sure to check your email periodically.
How long after did they invite you for interview.😎
Thank you for your application to Manchester University College of Pharmacy.
Your complete application (PharmCAS + Supplemental) has been reviewed by our admissions committee and will continue to be evaluated within our applicant pool throughout the course of this application cycle. We will notify you of any updates to your application through email so please be sure to check your email periodically.
How long after did they invite you for interview.😎
Hi City Boy,Hey I recieved the following message today:
Thank you for your application to Manchester University College of Pharmacy.
Your complete application (PharmCAS + Supplemental) has been reviewed by our admissions committee and will continue to be evaluated within our applicant pool throughout the course of this application cycle. We will notify you of any updates to your application through email so please be sure to check your email periodically.
How long after did they invite you for interview.😎
you will receive the invite pretty soon. I just submitted my supp app two days ago, and I just received the interview invite today. So I believe you would expect to receive your invite very soon. Good luck with everything! 🙂
Flying out from California in a few weeks! AHH!
Interview was long but good. The actual interview was only 30 minutes long. The whole day was more a presentation of the program, tour of the facility, easy writing assignment, white coat fitting, and easy group exercise.
I was very impressed with the faculty and facility. It seems like the professors are there because they want to teach and be able to do research. I guess rats may be coming soon as test subjects. Kind of neat.
The only bad thing is that the campus consists of one builiding only. There isn't any 'fun' places on it. I wish there was a fitness center or something to do other than study on campus.
what did the group exercise entail?
Yeah I hope so but my chances looks dim.......can you please tell me your stats GPA plus experience
My science GPA is 3.84, cul GPA is 3.82.
I don't have pharm exp, but I have health care related experience, plus volunteer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i think i remembered you as well..i was in group two 🙂
I was in group 2 as well...Congrats dude.. and your from San Jose? Small world
I remembered you!!!! I was in your group!!!! I'm the talkative one lol Your mom was so sweet! Have you heard anything regarding your status yet? You can private message me if ya want 🙂 I receive notifications quicker that way 🙂
Hmmm talkative? Jasmine? lol.. I got accepted, too. Congrats girl
Yea I'm from san jose. I'm having a little trouble submitting my deposit i was wondering if anyone submitted their deposit yet? Are we suppose to create our own username or the university ID # listed on our offer letter becomes our username?
Yea I'm from san jose. I'm having a little trouble submitting my deposit i was wondering if anyone submitted their deposit yet? Are we suppose to create our own username or the university ID # listed on our offer letter becomes our username?
Hey what are your stATS
Hey what are your stATS
what's about you?
may you please share your status?
did you get an interview invite yet?
do you guys know if it's gonna be closed or opened file interview and whether it's a group or individual interview?
Thank you.
Thank you.
what's about you?
may you please share your status?
did you get an interview invite yet?
3.37 math
3.3 science
3.14 cum
AS in Radiology Technology with Licence
BS in Biology
1500 volunteer hours
I am Husband of a beautiful wife
I am from Miami, Florida
3 LORs
I am hoping to get into the program because I really like there pharmacy curriculum.
and now its your turn lol
3.37 math
3.3 science
3.14 cum
AS in Radiology Technology with Licence
BS in Biology
1500 volunteer hours
I am Husband of a beautiful wife
I am from Miami, Florida
3 LORs
I am hoping to get into the program because I really like there pharmacy curriculum.
and now its your turn lol
Hi City Boy,
mine is 3.84 science, 3.82 cum, bachelor in Chemistry, more than 2000 volunteer hours.
I'm single 🙂 . I'm from CA. 4 LORs.
I really was hoping to get an acceptance, even though I was worried about the accreditation after the interview it looks like they would get credited with no problem. They emailed me I'm currently on Committee Hold, so hopefully I might still have a chance.
Same here 🙂 Is anyone on committee hold and got accepted either last year? And how long did it take when you were from committee hold to be accepted?please share, thanks
Hi pharmgirl,
Those are good stats I think you have a good chance of acceptance!! Good luck!!
Thank you very much, Makinit7!
I'm super nervous for the interview.
Pharmgirl,
No problem! I had a interview and got in the best advice I can give u is to be yourself and not to rehearse lines they will know if you do. The day of interview its normal to be nervous but they will definitely make you feel comfortable so relax you'll be fine!
No problem! I had a interview and got in the best advice I can give u is to be yourself and not to rehearse lines they will know if you do. The day of interview its normal to be nervous but they will definitely make you feel comfortable so relax you'll be fine!
Would taxi or renting a car be the way to go if I'm flying in? 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would taxi or renting a car be the way to go if I'm flying in? 🙂
I think you should rent a car, the city is quiet and no many cars around, also it liked countryside. Save a lot of $$$$
I think you should rent a car, the city is quiet and no many cars around, also it liked countryside. Save a lot of $$$$
oh ok thanks!!
Do you think it's too late to apply to manchester univ. college of pharmacy. And what are my chances. Below is my stat
BS Biology, with 3.55 GPA and 3.6 pharmcas GPA
1 yr of research work in molecular biology
Just got certifified as a pharmacy tech.
3 LOR
Hey, You should apply asap you have a very high chance of getting in........Dnt delay .....
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Locked
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K