2017 Manchester College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have an interview there on 4/6/2013. Anyone else? Contact me on Yahoo: phamviva

Members don't see this ad.

This might be a long shot but has anyone heard back yet from 4/6 interview?? I am just really excited and nervous!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
did you get an email saying to give an evaluation? is that a bad sign if you get an evaluation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there, i'm still waiting. what group are u in? can u share ur stat

I was the blonde one in group one!!
Bachelor's in Biomedical Science
GPA 3.7 science 3.76
3 years pharm tech experience

GOOD LUCK!!

Was anyone else placed in the wait list? What do you think our chances of getting in are?

What is the difference between being placed on committee hold and wait listed?

i think committe hold means they are still looking at your application and interview and comparing it to others, wait list means they have made a decison to put you on wait list and are waiting for the students accepted to send in their deposit for their seat.

So who has more chance to get in the school? committee hold or wait listed?
i think committe hold means they are still looking at your application and interview and comparing it to others, wait list means they have made a decison to put you on wait list and are waiting for the students accepted to send in their deposit for their seat.

wait, so there are people that are still on committee hold and not on the waitlist? I thought that essentially the people who were on the committee hold list got moved to the waitlist

You are correct. Since admission process is complete, anyone who was qualified in the committee hold was placed in the waitlist. Not everyone in the committee hold made it to the list. The admission committee is no longer reviewing any more applicants since they have already organized a waitlist. The waitlist is the final step in the admission process.

Did anyone else received an email stating they are in the waitlist also?

I was on the committee hold as well and just got an email last week telling me i am on the wait list.
i dont know the chances of getting in. i mean who would wanna drop out of the class once they have paid the deposit because they know they really want to go there? good luck to everyone

I was on the committee hold as well and just got an email last week telling me i am on the wait list.
i dont know the chances of getting in. i mean who would wanna drop out of the class once they have paid the deposit because they know they really want to go there? good luck to everyone

You said you got an email stating that you were on the waitlist. Didnt you have to email them back letting them know if you wanted to go ahead and be placed on the waitlist? Because that's what I had to do

You said you got an email stating that you were on the waitlist. Didnt you have to email them back letting them know if you wanted to go ahead and be placed on the waitlist? Because that's what I had to do

yup! i actually called them instead, the guy said they will keep us updated

Has anyone heard anything back from the school of their waiting list status? Or has anyone gotten in after their waiting list status?

Nope, nothing at all. I wonder how many people are on the waiting list...?

hey guys i got into Manchester university yesterday, they had informed me by calling... but i still have not received email or letter. how long did you guys had to wait to get those stuff.
thank you so much and i hope everyone hears a good news :)

hey what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

also, did any of you who were accepted off the waitlist keep bugging the school or anything? or did you just leave them alone?

My gpa is 3.2
BA in bio
7 years of work experience in pharmacy
i believe i had very good interview, and i didn't bug them after they put me on waiting list.

I just got pulled from the waitlist today and was accepted!!

I got a call this morning, I'm accepted!!!! Now im a nervous wreck about where to live!?!

im thinking about applying here for Fall 2014. can any of the current Manchester students give me an overview of the school or the Ft. Wayne area? Also, stats of any previously accepted students would be helpful too.

im thinking about applying here for Fall 2014. can any of the current Manchester students give me an overview of the school or the Ft. Wayne area? Also, stats of any previously accepted students would be helpful too.

Would you let me know as well if you find out anything, thank you!:)

I am a P1 right now at MUCOP... I really enjoy the campus and the faculty. While it is quite small, I think they will adjust the size once more classes are accepted. The Fort Wayne area is very nice... depending on where you are coming from. I am from the midwest, so it is not that big of a change for me.

So I just got my interview invite earlier today and was wondering if anyone could tell me about the school and interview. My family isn't as happy as I am about getting the interview since they feel like the school has a sketchy rep. I wanted to know what you guys think since you guys are almost done in a few months!

So I just got my interview invite earlier today and was wondering if anyone could tell me about the school and interview. My family isn't as happy as I am about getting the interview since they feel like the school has a sketchy rep. I wanted to know what you guys think since you guys are almost done in a few months!

Who cares if your family isn't happy, they're not applying to pharmacy school, you are. Manchester is a great school. What is this bad rep they are talking about? I had the chance to interview a few months ago and think very highly of the school. Out of the five schools I've been accepted to, Manchester is still in my top 2. Don't let your parents decide your future, this is your journey. Go to the interview and decide for yourself which is best fitting for you. Mommy and daddy won't be there to wipe your ass' wherever you go, do your research, go to the interview and decide for yourself.

Reactions: 1 user
Who cares if your family isn't happy, they're not applying to pharmacy school, you are. Manchester is a great school. What is this bad rep they are talking about? I had the chance to interview a few months ago and think very highly of the school. Out of the five schools I've been accepted to, Manchester is still in my top 2. Don't let your parents decide your future, this is your journey. Go to the interview and decide for yourself which is best fitting for you. Mommy and daddy won't be there to wipe your ass' wherever you go, do your research, go to the interview and decide for yourself.
Their major concern is mainly about me being able to find jobs and such things after. As of right now Manchester is the only place I received an interview for, and I don't even know if I'll get in :( but do you have any tips for the interview?

Their major concern is mainly about me being able to find jobs and such things after. As of right now Manchester is the only place I received an interview for, and I don't even know if I'll get in :( but do you have any tips for the interview?

Be outgoing, socialize with the faculty, students, & other applicants. Ask questions, be outspoken with your reasoning during the group activity. You'll be fine.

Reactions: 1 user