2018-2019 Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also accepted today!!!! Interviewed 1/11, but wondering the same thing! Really hoping to get something in writing today just want to be sure this is real lol

Same! I interviewed 2/18 (literally 1 week ago)!

Got the call this morning and i'm having trouble believing this is actually happening so i just want an email to confirm!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Did anyone recently receive an II? if so when? - World stand on hope?

ACCEPTED! Interviewed last week 2/18!! My first acceptance! I made it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to all of those accepted today! For everyone else who interviewed, let's not lose hope. We just have to wait a little bit longer until late March. :)

Reactions: 2 users
Pre-II R last night. Not surprised because it was a reach school for me. Just glad to finally hear back.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else not receive an II or pre-II rejection yet?

Reactions: 1 users
R for me! Good luck to the rest of you still in the game and congrats to those accepted!

Didn’t submit secondary here, still got the R email lol.

I just got moved from the alternate priority WL to the high priority one, wooo haha.

alternate listed here this morning, interviewed 1/11

I got high priority waitlist today. Does anyone what that means chances wise?

Accepted Tuesday by email but just found out that I got the call on Monday and she left a message but I never saw it! Oops haha. Interviewed 1/11, OOS. Anyone know if there's a facebook group?

Last edited:
Accepted Tuesday by email but just found out that I got the call on Monday and she left a message but I never saw it! Oops haha. Interviewed 1/11, OOS. Anyone know if there's a facebook group?

Congrats future classmate! Interviewed same day lol! Yeah there's a FB group. It's called RWJMS class of 2023!

Is there someone I could message about these new traffic rules -- they're so confusing to me!

Finally got my R, dear god that took forever

Thank you Robert Wood for letting me know I was on the interview waitlist. Softest R ever lol

Accepted a couple of days ago! Also interviewed 3/4.

They sent an email containing the disclosure and essential functions documents to sign, but I can't find the background check permissions form they seem to require me to send. Am I misunderstanding something?

Has anyone else who interviewed on 3/4 heard anything back?

They said they had an admissions meeting on 3/17, but that it would probably get moved up sooner. They said we’d all know by 3/20

But, people are posting on here that they’ve heard back already from the 3/4 interview date so I’m unsure