2018-2019 Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks so much & Congrats again

Thank you. Good luck to you! I'm hoping for the best for everyone still waiting

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has there been any more HPWL movement?

Just got in off the waitlist! Dr. Terregino called about 10 minutes ago and told me to expect an email later today. Still can't believe it's finally happened!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got off the waitlist this morning, but I missed the call and received a text! Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the email and see the school pop up in AMCAS to select plan to enroll?

Congratulations to you both! Glad to see the WL is still moving and keeping that ember of hope burning for the rest of us haha

I got off the waitlist this morning, but I missed the call and received a text! Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the email and see the school pop up in AMCAS to select plan to enroll?
Congrats! I got the email four hours after the call and then had plan to enroll pop up the next day

Just got accepted off the HPWL!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Side note, I spoke with admissions last week and they told me they expected spots to keep opening up until at least mid-June. Don’t lose hope fellow waitlisters!

Reactions: 1 users
I was accepted off HPWL today at like 4 PM

Reactions: 3 users
Hi! To all those that got an II/A/WL ... I'm applying soon and am curious on how to approach some of these questions. How did you respond to the preferred strategies?

Also, for the "anything you'd like to share to Clarify your application" ... it doesn't seem like why Rutgers essay works here because clarify makes me think otherwise. Did ya'll put anything special here? How do you get in your interest as a NJ resident that you want to go here because its cheaper and its close to home lol?

Hi! To all those that got an II/A/WL ... I'm applying soon and am curious on how to approach some of these questions. How did you respond to the preferred strategies?

Also, for the "anything you'd like to share to Clarify your application" ... it doesn't seem like why Rutgers essay works here because clarify makes me think otherwise. Did ya'll put anything special here? How do you get in your interest as a NJ resident that you want to go here because its cheaper and its close to home lol?

My wife has her whole family here and a job here established as a physician. So my reasons were that one that some of my mentors were from RWJMS and told me great things that made me want to get an education there, but two because of the support network and location close to family.

n=1 but I personally left that question blank.