2018 CPJE October

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sauvignon16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I haven't seen any post about the October cpje so here we go ! This is my 3rd time taking the exam and I'm super nervous. Especially my wife is relocating to thousandoaks at the end of this month I need to be there w her!

I'm just re-studying rxprep book all over again.
If anyone would like to share tips and suggestion please do !

Members don't see this ad.

i felt like the law questions for the most part were pretty straightfoward, i just read over the rxprep cpje book. I also read over past couple issues of Script magazine and the community, hospital, wholesaler, and compounding pharmacy self assessment forms, these you can find online.

As for the clinical questions, unfortunately these are just really random and I just feel like you have to be prepared for anything. Just keep studying the rxprep book. Also study random, obscure Brand-generic names. There were a few questions that I got that I had absolutely no idea what drug they were talking about. Hope this helped a bit.
Best of luck!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I'm taking the CPJE tomorrow and am so nervous! I'm curious...why do you all think there is a lower pass rate on the CPJE than NAPLEX?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone got their predate yet for the late October test takers?

Hey, come on over to view some of the replies in the thread below. Short summary, I don't think we will be getting a predate this recent batch. So no idea when the predate was or will be. I don't think any one has gotten their result in the mail yet.
Oct CPJE

Question:
Does the CPJE still have "pick all that apply" or manually enter an answer/value for a calculation problem or is it pure multiple choice now?

There are questions that involve answer choices example
I and II is correct
I , II, III is correct
I, and IV is correct
None is correct

it is not a select all the apply question, but it is know which statement is most correct

I took the CPJE on 10/19/18 and it was the most bizarre exam. I got a 74 on it, which was probably the worst news I've gotten in a long time. BUT, what was odd about the exam is that I had zero k-type questions (like JJPHarmDM's examples), all were just choose one: a, b, c, or d. It was a pleasant surprise (clearly didn't help me on getting one more point), but was a strange surprise none the less.

Reactions: 1 users