2018 Match List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Again, I'm just a clueless incoming student trying to become as informed as possible on what best to do, even though match is 4 years away. (I messed up in college by not looking into what was needed to be competitive until Junior Year and don't want to repeat that) I always got the impression that audition rotations were a necessity, now people are saying the opposite.

Would anyone mind making a list of things that make applicants competitive / extras that are unspokenly considered required to have before applying? I'm plan on primary care, but am hoping to match in the NYC area for family reasons.

Audition rotations on the MD side are virtually nonexistent unless it’s to get LORs or for a program they really really want to be at. Generally all my MD friends have told me they do “fun” or “chill” rotations fourth year other than their core. By the time you apply it will be one match, so unless you’re doing surg, ortho, or other historical specialties that prefer rotations it’s not generally necessary. If you’re doing primary care youd be fine to not do any. But if you want surg or ortho I’d recommend rotating at former AOA programs and a few reach programs too. That’s being said....

You’d be surprised how many students I’ve encountered so far that shot themselves in the foot by rotating at their number one program only to go unranked or not ranked at all. So it works both ways, and it’s not always beneficial, especially when the applicant pool increases exponentially. Just because you rotated doesn’t gaurentee you aspot or interview when they have 100+ qualified applicants for every rotator.

Members don't see this ad.

You’d be surprised how many students I’ve encountered so far that shot themselves in the foot by rotating at their number one program only to go unranked or not ranked at all. So it works both ways, and it’s not always beneficial, especially when the applicant pool increases exponentially. Just because you rotated doesn’t gaurentee you aspot or interview when they have 100+ qualified applicants for every rotator.
The general opinion I've heard is unless you know you can BLOW away the PD, have great scores, etc. you should avoid auditions at programs you actually really want to go to and just do rotations at other programs in your desired field. I think this makes sense...you're probably more likely to screw up during an audition than not, so staying away seems like a safer bet.

Audition rotations on the MD side are virtually nonexistent unless it’s to get LORs or for a program they really really want to be at. Generally all my MD friends have told me they do “fun” or “chill” rotations fourth year other than their core. By the time you apply it will be one match, so unless you’re doing surg, ortho, or other historical specialties that prefer rotations it’s not generally necessary. If you’re doing primary care youd be fine to not do any. But if you want surg or ortho I’d recommend rotating at former AOA programs and a few reach programs too. That’s being said....

Starting to feel like a maybe damned if you do, maybe damned if you don't.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The general opinion I've heard is unless you know you can BLOW away the PD, have great scores, etc. you should avoid auditions at programs you actually really want to go to and just do rotations at other programs in your desired field. I think this makes sense...you're probably more likely to screw up during an audition than not, so staying away seems like a safer bet.

This is so true. There was a person from my a school a few years back trying to match gen surg, had 15-18 interviews right off the bat due to their scores and app. However, when they went to rotate they were so horribly awkward and couldn’t function well with any program. Come match day they had to SOAP into an IM spot.

Auditions are very tricky. I did 4, all at AOA programs, and did not really like any of them and fortunately did not match into any of them, despite getting good reviews from the PDs/residents. It really comes down to fit, and you certainly will know that within a few days of an audition. With that in mind, I'd do 2 week rotations over 4 weeks. That also decreases your opportunity there to rub just one person the wrong way and screw yourself after putting in all that time, effort and money.
The catch 22 is that you often need to audition to get interviews, but auditions can hurt you as easily as help you. Also keep in mind that many places (2 of the places I was at) audition 60 or more students and don't interview them all. And these are for 3 or 4 residency spots. They odds are pretty slim of all your efforts working out, except for those select few who the programs really like.

I found many of the AOA programs to be 2nd teir in terms of quality of education and surgical volume and was elated to match ACGME.

Auditions are very tricky. I did 4, all at AOA programs, and did not really like any of them and fortunately did not match into any of them, despite getting good reviews from the PDs/residents. It really comes down to fit, and you certainly will know that within a few days of an audition. With that in mind, I'd do 2 week rotations over 4 weeks. That also decreases your opportunity there to rub just one person the wrong way and screw yourself after putting in all that time, effort and money.
The catch 22 is that you often need to audition to get interviews, but auditions can hurt you as easily as help you. Also keep in mind that many places (2 of the places I was at) audition 60 or more students and don't interview them all. And these are for 3 or 4 residency spots. They odds are pretty slim of all your efforts working out, except for those select few who the programs really like.

I found many of the AOA programs to be 2nd teir in terms of quality of education and surgical volume and was elated to match ACGME.
This is so true. I was so happy to match at the only AOA program for OB that I found to be equal or better than some ACGME programs in terms of didactics and surgical experience. Keep something like this in mind when you are considering residency positions. One program I auditioned at had “didactics” for about ten minutes every morning. The program I matched at, in contrast, has multiple hours of structured didactics every day, which is stronger than the ACGME programs I auditioned at.

What are your thoughts on it for Psychiatry and Family Medicine (trying to lock in a specific region).
A lot of people say to do an away or two in a specific region if you are trying to match in that area but really have no great ties to the area according to the rest of your application. For example, people trying to match in the NE, but have never lived there/have family there/ been there before etc.

Reactions: 2 users
A lot of people say to do an away or two in a specific region if you are trying to match in that area but really have no great ties to the area according to the rest of your application. For example, people trying to match in the NE, but have never lived there/have family there/ been there before etc.
I suppose thats a very good point. As far as ER goes i know SLOEs and Aways are ideal

I found many of the AOA programs to be 2nd tier in terms of quality of education and surgical volume and was elated to match ACGME.
The last time I brought this point up (from personal experience and very close, reliable family) I was told I was wrong lol.

The last time I brought this point up (from personal experience and very close, reliable family) I was told I was wrong lol.
You’re definitely not wrong. Probably depends on the program and specialty.

Just my $.02, but I would recommend audition rotations. I matched at a program I would have never received an interview at otherwise based on stats alone, and it was 100% because I did an audition and worked hard and got along well with the staff and other residents.

I agree that it's not always the best choice, but if you're confident in your ability to be personable, it will help if you're punching above your weight class.

Reactions: 1 users
What’s the most competitive nonsurgical specialty for a DO to match into? Besides derm.

Members don't see this ad :)
RE aways:

The discussion was interesting to me so I got ahold of a previous year who matched in my desired specialty, anesthesia, in what I would consider a reach program (probably mid tier by the rest of SDN).

So he did 1 away, at the program he matched at. Another medical student (MD) of this program admitted he felt like he should also be doing aways. He pointed out that if students from OTHER places were coming there to get their needed letters and face time, why would he need to do an away? So if you're getting advice about doing aways from MD students you're doing it wrong. Those students have great connections and will never fail to match given identical scores and experiences as you.

In the end the away granted him a stellar letter that was talked about at several of his interviews he went to. He applied to less than 50 programs in 2016 and was granted enough interviews to match comfortably. He did do well on boards, which of course didn't hurt. But that isn't what was talked about at the interviews...had he not done that away he would have never matched that program, and it likely would have changed the course of his application cycle. Nobody else from my school matched at that level of a program that year.

The rest of the conversation pretty much revolved around everything DOs are up against whether they know it or not. As it turns out, the medical world is much smaller than most of us believe, and many of these physicians at big centers (and even at small programs) know each other from their training...but as DOs we have access to none of them. The strategies that some DOs continually cite for success are inane. Name institutions don't want to take a chance on DOs... or even other MD schools because they cannot guarantee their performance. He was specifically asked why he did not attend their medical school during interview. They would much rather take their own before taking a risk with anyone else. Of course there is no "our own" in the DO world. Other than that, he said it's likely that a person in my situation didn't need to waste money on several aways, and even smaller programs could produce great quality letters since GME is so interconnected.

There are likely more of these stories floating around, and they don't make it to SDN.. In part because of the reputation SDN has built for itself by its members. He even said to stay away from the advice here, so that tells me there's some clueless rhetoric going on. If you want to elevate yourself in the match, talk on the phone to someone with real experience...someone who understands your position, and who matched somewhere you'd love to end up. They'll be better able to assess who you are and what you could do. Not some internet joker with no clue.

Reactions: 4 users
Ohio University HCOM (self reported- Athens & Dublin campus)

Anesthesiology
Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH ACGME
Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA ACGME
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH ACGME
SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY ACGME
Grandview Medical Center, Dayton, OH dual AOA/ACGME
Largo Medical Center Largo, FL dual AOA/ACGME
OhioHealth Doctors Hospital, Columbus, OH ACGME

Dermatology
University Hospitals/Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH ACGME
Largo Medical Center, Largo, FL dual AOA/ACGME

Emergency Medicine
2- Case Western Reserve University- MetroHealth, Cleveland, OH ACGME
2- Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo, OH ACGME
2- Adena Regional Medical Center, Chillicothe, OH ACGME
2- Cleveland Clinic Akron General Akron, OH ACGME
Wright State University Dayton, OH ACGME
University of Toledo (UTMC) Toledo, OH ACGME
OhioHealth Doctors Hospital Columbus, OH ACGME
Good Samaritan Hospital & Medical Center, Long Island, NY dual AOA/ACGME
Henry Ford Wyandotte, Detroit, MI ACGME
Grandview Hospital & Medical Center, Dayton, OH AOA
St Elizabeth Boardman Hospital, Youngstown, OH ACGME

Family Medicine
3- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Columbus, OH ACGME
3- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center Columbus, OH ACGME
3- OhioHealth O'Bleness Hospital Athens, OH AOA
2- Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital Cleveland, OH ACGME
2- University Hospitals- Richmond Medical Center, Cleveland, OH AOA
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN ACGME
Case Western Reserve University-MetroHealth, Cleveland, OH ACGME/AOA
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN ACGME
Marshall University, Huntington, WV
Christ Hospital/University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH ACGME
OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital, Dublin, OH ACGME
Grandview Medical Center, Dayton, OH AOA
UPMC Susquehanna- Williamsport Regional Medical Center, Williamsport, PA Dual AOA/ACGME
Central Maine Medical Center Lewiston, ME dual AOA/ACGME
St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital Boardman, OH ACGME
Summa Akron City Hospital Akron, OH Dual AOA/ACGME
Western Reserve Hospital, Cuyahoga Falls, OH AOA
Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, CA (military)
Mike O'Callaghan Military Medical Center Nellis AFB North Las Vegas, NV (military)

General Surgery
Ohio State University Medical Center Columbus, OH ACGME
Mount Carmel Medical Center Columbus, OH ACGME
Cleveland Clinic Akron General Akron, OH ACGME
Mercy Medical Center Des Moines, IA AOA
Keesler Air Force Base Biloxi, MS (military)
Penn State Hershey Medical Center Hershey PA (prelim)
Conemaugh Medical Center Johnstown PA (prelim)

Internal Medicine
2- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH ACGME
2- Summa Akron City, Akron, OH ACGME
2- Grandview Medical Center, Dayton, OH AOA
2- Mount Carmel Medical Center Columbus, OH ACGME
Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland, OH ACGME
University of Louisville, Louisville, KY ACGME
University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN ACGME
Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN ACGME
Wright State University, Dayton, OH ACGME
Christ Hospital Cincinnati, OH ACGME
College Medical Center, Long Beach, CA ACGME
Cleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital, Cleveland, OH AOA
Fairfield Medical Center Lancaster, OH AOA
University Hospitals St John Medical Center Westlake, OH AOA
University Hospitals Parma Medical Center Cleveland, OH AOA
Eisenhower Army Medical Center Augusta, GA (military)
San Antonio Military Medical Center San Antonio (military)

Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
West Virginia University Morgantown, WV ACGME

Neurology
University of Tennessee Memphis, TN ACGME
Grandview Hospital & Medical Center Dayton, OH AOA

OB/GYN
2- OhioHealth Doctors Hospital Columbus, OH AOA
Summa HealthAkron, OH ACGME
TriHealth -Good Samaritan/Bethesda North Cincinnati, OH ACGME
OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Columbus, OH ACGME
INOVA Fairfax Hospital Falls Church, VA ACGME

Orthopedic Surgery
Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center Toledo, OH AOA/ACGME
Western Reserve Hospital Cuyahoga Falls, OH AOA
McLaren Greater Lansing Lansing, MI AOA
Pinnacle Health Harrisburg, PA AOA
Community Memorial Health System Ventura, CA AOA
UH Regional Hospitals Richmond Heights OH AOA

Otolarygology - Head/Neck Surg

Pathology
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ ACGME
Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus OH ACGME

Pediatrics
3- Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH ACGME
2- Akron Children's Hospital, Akron, OH ACGME
INOVA Children's Hospital, Fairfax, VA ACGME
Case Western Reserve University-MetroHealth, Cleveland, OH ACGME
NYMC-Maria Fareri Children's Hospital, Westchester, NY ACGME
Advocate Children’s Hospital, Park Ridge Chicago, IL ACGME
Wake Forest Brenner Children's Hospital, Winston-Salem, NC ACGME
Hackensack University Medical Center Joseph M. Sanzari Children's Hospital, Hackensack, NJ ACGME
University of Louisville Norton's Children's Hospital- Louisville, KY ACGME

Pediatrics/Medical Genetics
UT Houston, Houston, TX ACGME

PM&R
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD ACGME
Larkin Hospital Miami, FL Dual AOA/ACGME
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA ACGME

Psychiatry
2- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH ACGME
University of Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH ACGME
Grandview Medical Center/Chillicothe VA, Dayton/Chillicothe, OH Dual AOA/ACGME
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge/Chicago, IL ACGME
NEOMED/Akron Summa/Cleveland Clinic Akron General Akron, OH ACGME
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, San Bernardino, CA ACGME
Authority Health Wayne County/MSU Detroit, MI AOA

Radiology
2- Providence Park Hospital/MSUCHM Southfield, MI ACGME
Case Western Reserve University- MetroHealth Cleveland, OH ACGME
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Pittsburgh, PA ACGME
Grandview Medical Center/Kettering Dayton, OH AOA

Urology
Cleveland Clinic Akron General/Summa Akron City Hospital Akron, OH

Reactions: 8 users

Anesthesiology

Dermatology

Emergency Medicine

Family Medicine
UPMC Susquehanna- Williamsport Regional Medical Center, Williamsport, PA Dual AOA/ACGME
Mike O'Callaghan Military Medical Center Nellis AFB North Las Vegas, NV (military)

General Surgery

Internal Medicine

Neurology

OB/GYN

Orthopedic Surgery

Pathology

Pediatrics
Hackensack University Medical Center Joseph M. Sanzari Children's Hospital, Hackensack, NJ ACGME

PM&R

Psychiatry

Radiology

Urology

Strong list.

Could be a silly question, but what takes these schools so long to compile these lists and push them out?

What does it take for a DO to get into a general surgery program?

Like, do you have to be a super star (SSP, 240+, research) to be a general surgeon?

No. For ACGME community programs the trend I have seen with a good amount of contacts is a 230+ and good clinical grades will get you a spot if you apply broadly enough. For the former AOA programs I would say you want a 550+ COMLEX to have an ok shot, 580-600+ is better. Anyone is free to correct me on the COMLEX numbers, I know less about AOA programs in general.

Now a match like Ohio State? Yes you need to have the whole package. Probably 250+ with multiple publications.

SSP doesn’t mean anything in the ACGME world.

No. For ACGME community programs the trend I have seen with a good amount of contacts is a 230+ and good clinical grades will get you a spot if you apply broadly enough. For the former AOA programs I would say you want a 550+ COMLEX to have an ok shot, 580-600+ is better. Anyone is free to correct me on the COMLEX numbers, I know less about AOA programs in general.

Now a match like Ohio State? Yes you need to have the whole package. Probably 250+ with multiple publications.

SSP doesn’t mean anything in the ACGME world.

Sounds about right from what I've heard as well. Medicine is changing and competitiveness of these fields are dynamic because of the breadth of new specialties and fellowships coming out within various specialties.

Could be a silly question, but what takes these schools so long to compile these lists and push them out?

The main thing is trying to assemble a complete list. So let's say a school matches 80% of their students, with the other 20% scrambling. That scramble period for the remaining 20% could take weeks to months, so the schools don't want to publish their lists until it's final. (So theoretically, 1 student not matching yet, but still possibly doing so by late May, could be holding up the whole list from being published).

The main thing is trying to assemble a complete list. So let's say a school matches 80% of their students, with the other 20% scrambling. That scramble period for the remaining 20% could take weeks to months, so the schools don't want to publish their lists until it's final. (So theoretically, 1 student not matching yet, but still possibly doing so by late May, could be holding up the whole list from being published).
Ah, okay thank you. I had no idea that the scramble can go on for such an extended time.

Ah, okay thank you. I had no idea that the scramble can go on for such an extended time.

Or there are cases like at my school where a few refused to take a intern spot and opted for a research year. School waited until nearly June to release it because they kept trying to convince a few hold outs to take a position to protect their placement percentage.

Reactions: 5 users
Or there are cases like at my school where a few refused to take a intern spot and opted for a research year. School waited until nearly June to release it because they kept trying to convince a few hold outs to take a position to protect their placement percentage.

Loll I’ve seen at least one school (forgot off the top of my head) post a 99% placement rate with an asterisk stating the unmatched student had a spot but refused to take it just like you mentioned

Reactions: 1 users

Anesthesiology

Dermatology

Emergency Medicine

Family Medicine

General Surgery

Internal Medicine

Neurology

OB/GYN

Orthopedic Surgery

Pathology

Pediatrics

PM&R

Psychiatry

Radiology

Urology

OU year in and year out has a strong list in most specialties. They never have those "stellar" one-off matches at U of Washington or anything, but I'm always impressed how many folks they have match in non-DO friendly residencies. Really illustrates their strong relationship with residencies in-state.

Yeah, my school does the same thing, which is probably part of why ours is delayed. I have a classmate who has opted to do research in their desired (competitive) specialty rather than SOAP or Scramble. Our school sent them info on open FM, IM, and TRI spots for a daily basis for a while— which on want hand was actually nice and surprisingly helpful, but obviously wasn’t the help my friend was looking for at that point.

What are your thoughts on it for Psychiatry and Family Medicine (trying to lock in a specific region).

Depends on what your app looks like. If you've got a solid application I probably wouldn't do them unless you've got your heart set on a program where your chances are low. If you've got some red flags or your stats are crap (like mine were) but are strong in the clinics/have a solid personality, they can be vital. I know 100% that I matched at my #1 due to my audition rotation (was straight up told so by the PD this week). It really depends on a lot of things and it's hard to say whether an away is a good idea unless you know what a person's application looks like, where they're trying to go, and what they're actually like as a person (does everybody love them or do they have the personality of a rock or leave drama in their wake?).

Do you mind posting the list or messaging me the group? Thanks!!

Our list isn't out yet, but I said I'd post it in the accepted students list when it comes out. I'll post it here as well.

Again, this is highly dependent on a lot of different factors. For my successful audition rotation, I interacted with the PD for a total of 5-10 minutes, but I had at least 5 or 6 residents and 2 attendings e-mail the PD saying I was a "must interview" candidate and one attending said he would be very vocal during their meeting about ranking me highly. I also think saying "you're probably more likely to screw up during an audition than not" isn't really true. You're going to make mistakes on every rotation, even in residency. The issue is if you do something bad enough that it lands you a black mark. The other situation is if you're doing an audition at an extremely competitive program you better be on par with the superstars rotating there. So it's not necessarily that you'd screw up, but it's certainly possible that you wouldn't meet expectations if they're high.

Even saying that, you should know yourself and why you're doing the audition. If you're extremely awkward or come across the wrong way to people, you very well may be better off not doing any. If you're really personable and people seem to like you a lot and give you solid praise, it can definitely benefit you. Additionally, if you've got some significant deficits in your app or feel like the program is a reach, then an audition can show that you're up to snuff and deserve to be there. If you think you'd get an interview anyway and your stats are solid for that program, it's more likely to hurt you than help.

This is an incredibly strong match. Would love to know their app.

It's solid, but I'd guess that the fact that they're coming from the DO school in Ohio made a big difference. The first DO to match integrated plastics was from KCU (KC) and matched to KU-KC. He also matched there because he did multiple rotations there in different departments, all of whom went to the Plastics PD and said they would be crazy not to take him even though he was a DO. He said himself when he came and talked to my class that without that recognition he probably wouldn't have matched plastics at all.

Not trying to discredit the person that landed that spot, but I'd be surprised if the program wasn't familiar with him before the match cycle started.

OU year in and year out has a strong list in most specialties. They never have those "stellar" one-off matches at U of Washington or anything, but I'm always impressed how many folks they have match in non-DO friendly residencies. Really illustrates their strong relationship with residencies in-state.

Last year they matched someone into neurosurgery at UT - San Antonio. Insane.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

It's solid, but I'd guess that the fact that they're coming from the DO school in Ohio made a big difference. The first DO to match integrated plastics was from KCU (KC) and matched to KU-KC. He also matched there because he did multiple rotations there in different departments, all of whom went to the Plastics PD and said they would be crazy not to take him even though he was a DO. He said himself when he came and talked to my class that without that recognition he probably wouldn't have matched plastics at all.

Not trying to discredit the person that landed that spot, but I'd be surprised if the program wasn't familiar with him before the match cycle started.

Oh I’m positive that had a roll. Even still it’s a stellar match because 1. They have never taken a DO before and 2. Supposedly it’s a highly academic program and the person still must have had a great application. It would be interesting to know what they did to get that spot so someone could try and mimic it.

It was SOMA with the UW ortho match I believe. AZCOM had the plastics

I dug up TCOM's full 2018 match list for any interested.

Format is as follows: Specialty | Medical Center | Location | # of students matching there | Residency type

Isoval said:
Anesthesiology Case Western/University Hospitals Case Medical Center Cleveland OH 1 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology Louisiana State University - HSC/Shreveport Shreveport LA 1 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology Medical University of SC Charleston SC 2 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology St. Elizabeth's Medical Center Brighton MA 1 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology Tulane University SOM-LA New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology U Texas Southwestern Medical School Dallas TX 2 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 2 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology University of Texas Med Branch/Galveston Galveston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology University of Texas Medical School/Houston Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Child Neurology U Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Austin TX 1 ACGME 2018
Child Neurology University of Texas Medical School/Houston Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Dermatology Medical City Weatherford Weatherford TX 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine Christus Spohn Memorial Hospital Corpus Christi TX 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine Grandview Hospital & Medical Center Dayton OH 1 AOA 2018
Emergency Medicine Hennepin County Medical Center Minneapolis MN 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital Wyandotte MI 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine John Peter Smith Hospital Fort Worth TX 3 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine Louisiana State University - HSC/Shreveport Shreveport LA 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine U Oklahoma COM-Tulsa Tulsa OK 3 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine U Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Austin TX 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine U Texas Southwestern Medical School Dallas TX 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine University at Buffalo SOM Buffalo NY 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine University of Arkansas COM Little Rock AR 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine University of Missouri-KC Programs Kansas City MO 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine York Hospital York PA 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 2 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Baylor-Scott & White Round Rock TX 4 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Baylor-Scott & White Temple TX 4 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Christus Spohn Memorial Hospital Corpus Christi TX 7 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine CommuniCare - TX Institute for GME and Research San Antonio TX 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Community Health Network Indianapolis IN 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Florida Hospital - East Orlando Orlando FL 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Florida Hospital - Orlando Orlando FL 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine In His Image Tulsa OK 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine John Peter Smith Hospital Fort Worth TX 3 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Larkin Community Hospital South Miami FL 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Larkin Community Hospital Palm Springs Hialeah FL 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Louisiana State University - HSC / Lake Charles Lake Charles LA 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine McLennan County Family Medicine Waco TX 3 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Meadville Medical Center Meadville PA 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Medical City Fort Worth Fort Worth TX 2 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Methodist Health System Dallas Dallas TX 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Naval Hospital Jacksonville FL 1 MIL 2018
Family Medicine Oklahoma State University Tulsa OK 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Palm Beach Consortium for GME Port St. Lucie FL 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center Spokane WA 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine St. Louis University / Scott AFB Belleville IL 1 MIL 2018
Family Medicine Texas A&M-Bryan/College Station Bryan TX 2 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Texoma Medical Center Denison TX 2 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Tuscaloosa College of Community Health Sciences Tuscaloosa AL 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine U Texas HSC-Tyler Tyler TX 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine U Texas Southwestern Medical School Dallas TX 3 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine University of Kansas SOM Wichita KS 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine University of Nevada Las Vegas SOM Las Vegas NV 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine University of Oklahoma COM/Oklahoma City Oklahoma City OK 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine University of Tennessee COM-Memphis Memphis TN 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 3 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Ventura County Medical Cener Ventura CA 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Westchester General Hospital Miami FL 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine/ONMM - Integrated Medical City Fort Worth Fort Worth TX 1 ACGME 2018
General Surgery CarePoint Health - Bayonne Medical Center Bayonne NJ 1 AOA 2018
General Surgery Hackensack Meridian - Palisades Medical Center North Bergen NJ 1 AOA 2018
General Surgery Medical City Fort Worth Fort Worth TX 1 AOA 2018
General Surgery Sunrise Health GME Consortium-NV Las Vegas NV 1 ACGME 2018
General Surgery Texas Tech U Affil-Lubbock Lubbock TX 1 ACGME 2018
General Surgery University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Baylor University Medical Center Dallas TX 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Baylor-Scott & White Temple TX 4 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Baylor-Scott & White Round Rock TX 4 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Brookwood Baptist Health Birmingham AL 2 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine CarePoint Health - Bayonne Medical Center Bayonne NJ 1 AOA 2018
Internal Medicine Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Community Mememorial Health System Ventura CA 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Desert Regional Medical Center Palm Springs CA 1 AOA 2018
Internal Medicine Lewis Gale Hospital-Montgomery Blacksburg VA 1 AOA 2018
Internal Medicine Medical City Fort Worth Fort Worth TX 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Medical City Weatherford Weatherford TX 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Methodist Health System Dallas Dallas TX 4 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Methodist Hospital-Houston Houston TX 2 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Oklahoma State University Tulsa OK 1 AOA 2018
Internal Medicine U Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Austin TX 2 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine U Texas HSC-Tyler Tyler TX 3 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Unity Health Searcy AR 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine University of Cincinnati Medical Center Cincinnati OH 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine University of Massachusetts Med School Worcester MA 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine University of Texas Med Branch/Galveston Galveston TX 2 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine University of Texas Medical School/Houston Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Medicine-Pediatrics University of Missouri-KC Programs Kansas City MO 1 ACGME 2018
Neurology Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Neurology Desert Regional Medical Center Palm Springs CA 1 AOA 2018
Neurology Larkin Community Hospital South Miami FL 1 AOA 2018
Neurology Valley Hospital Medical Center Las Vegas NV 1 AOA 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Baylor University Medical Center Dallas TX 1 ACGME 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Baylor-Scott & White Temple TX 1 ACGME 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center West Islip NY 1 AOA 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology John Peter Smith Hospital Fort Worth TX 1 ACGME 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Mercy Hosp & Medical Center Chicago IL 1 ACGME 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Texas Tech U Affil-Permian Basin Odessa TX 1 ACGME 2018
Ophthalmology University of Arkansas Little Rock AR 2 ACGME 2018
Ophthalmology University of South Carolina/Palmetto Health Columbia SC 1 ACGME 2018
Orthopaedic Surgery Franciscan Health Olympia Fields Olympia Fields IL 1 AOA 2018
Orthopaedic Surgery Inspira Health Network Vineland NJ 1 AOA 2018
Orthopaedic Surgery St. Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City OK 2 AOA 2018
Orthopaedic Surgery Texas Tech U Affil-Lubbock Lubbock TX 1 ACGME 2018
Orthopaedic Surgery University of Texas Med Branch/Galveston Galveston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Otolaryngology Geisinger Commonwealth SOM Danville PA 1 ACGME 2018
Pathology Baylor University Medical Center Dallas TX 1 ACGME 2018
Pathology Oregon Health & Science University Portland OR 1 ACGME 2018
Pathology University of Texas Medical School/Houston Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Advocate Health Care Park Ridge IL 2 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Baylor College of Medicine San Antonio TX 3 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 3 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Case Western/University Hospitals Case Medical Center Cleveland OH 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Loma Linda University Loma Linda CA 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Louisiana State University SOM/New Orleans New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Medical University of SC Charleston SC 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Texas Tech U Affil-Lubbock Lubbock TX 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics U Oklahoma COM-Tulsa Tulsa OK 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics U Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Austin TX 2 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics University of New Mexico SOM Albuquerque NM 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics University of Oklahoma COM/Oklahoma City Oklahoma City OK 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics University of Texas Med Branch/Galveston Galveston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics University of Texas Medical School/Houston Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Peds/Psych/Child Psych Tufts Medical Center-MA Boston MA 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Baylor University Medical Center Dallas TX 3 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Emory University School of Medicine Atlanta GA 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Louisiana State University SOM/New Orleans New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Marianjoy Rehab Hospital Wheaton IL 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee WI 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Memorial Healthcare System Hollywood FL 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation U Texas Southwestern Medical School Dallas TX 2 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation University of Nebraska Medical Center Omaha NE 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Internal Medicine Baylor Scott & White TEMPLE TX 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Internal Medicine Christ Hospital Cincinnati OH 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Internal Medicine Medical City Weatherford Weatherford TX 9 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Internal Medicine Medical University of South Carolina CHARLESTON SC 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Internal Medicine U Texas HSC-San Antonio SAN ANTONIO TX 3 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Surgery Baylor College of Medicine HOUSTON TX 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Surgery Brookwood Baptist Health BIRMINGHAM AL 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Surgery Lousiana State University SOM New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry Creighton Univ Affil Hospitals Omaha NE 1 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry John Peter Smith Hospital Fort Worth TX 2 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry Louisiana State University - HSC/Shreveport Shreveport LA 2 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry U Oklahoma COM-Tulsa Tulsa OK 1 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry U Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Austin TX 1 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry U Texas HSC-Tyler Tyler TX 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 3 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic Louisiana State University SOM/New Orleans New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic Medical University of SC Charleston SC 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami FL 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic University of Oklahoma COM/Oklahoma City Oklahoma City OK 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic University of Texas Med Branch/Galveston Galveston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Traditional Internship Arnot Ogden Medical Center Elmira NY 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Cape Fear Valley Medical Center Fayetteville NC 2 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Eastern Connecticut Health Network Manchester CT 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Hemet Valley Medical Center Hemet CA 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Larkin Community Hospital Palm Springs Hialeah FL 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Medical City Weatherford Weatherford TX 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Merit Health Wesley Hattiesburg MS 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Orange Regional Medical Center Middletown NY 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Sky Ridge Medical Center Lone Tree CO 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship St Petersburg General Hospital St. Petersburg FL 1 AOA 2018
Transitional Year Bassett Medical Center Cooperstown NY 1 ACGME 2018
Transitional Year Blake Medical Center Bradenton FL 1 ACGME 2018
Transitional Year HealthONE/Sky Ridge DENVER CO 1 ACGME 2018
Transitional Year John Peter Smith Hospital FORT WORTH TX 4 ACGME 2018
Transitional Year Redmond Regional Medical Center ROME GA 1 ACGME 2018
Transitional Year Riverside Regional Medical Center NEWPORT NEWS VA 1 ACGME 2018
Urology Louisiana State University - HSC New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018

TCOM wins lol.

Reactions: 3 users
Anesthesiology Case Western/University Hospitals Case Medical Center Cleveland OH 1 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology Louisiana State University - HSC/Shreveport Shreveport LA 1 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology Medical University of SC Charleston SC 2 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology St. Elizabeth's Medical Center Brighton MA 1 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology Tulane University SOM-LA New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology U Texas Southwestern Medical School Dallas TX 2 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 2 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology University of Texas Med Branch/Galveston Galveston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Anesthesiology University of Texas Medical School/Houston Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Child Neurology U Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Austin TX 1 ACGME 2018
Child Neurology University of Texas Medical School/Houston Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Dermatology Medical City Weatherford Weatherford TX 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine Christus Spohn Memorial Hospital Corpus Christi TX 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine Grandview Hospital & Medical Center Dayton OH 1 AOA 2018
Emergency Medicine Hennepin County Medical Center Minneapolis MN 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital Wyandotte MI 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine John Peter Smith Hospital Fort Worth TX 3 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine Louisiana State University - HSC/Shreveport Shreveport LA 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine U Oklahoma COM-Tulsa Tulsa OK 3 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine U Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Austin TX 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine U Texas Southwestern Medical School Dallas TX 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine University at Buffalo SOM Buffalo NY 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine University of Arkansas COM Little Rock AR 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine University of Missouri-KC Programs Kansas City MO 1 ACGME 2018
Emergency Medicine York Hospital York PA 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 2 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Baylor-Scott & White Round Rock TX 4 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Baylor-Scott & White Temple TX 4 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Christus Spohn Memorial Hospital Corpus Christi TX 7 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine CommuniCare - TX Institute for GME and Research San Antonio TX 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Community Health Network Indianapolis IN 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Florida Hospital - East Orlando Orlando FL 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Florida Hospital - Orlando Orlando FL 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine In His Image Tulsa OK 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine John Peter Smith Hospital Fort Worth TX 3 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Larkin Community Hospital South Miami FL 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Larkin Community Hospital Palm Springs Hialeah FL 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Louisiana State University - HSC / Lake Charles Lake Charles LA 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine McLennan County Family Medicine Waco TX 3 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Meadville Medical Center Meadville PA 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Medical City Fort Worth Fort Worth TX 2 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Methodist Health System Dallas Dallas TX 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Naval Hospital Jacksonville FL 1 MIL 2018
Family Medicine Oklahoma State University Tulsa OK 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Palm Beach Consortium for GME Port St. Lucie FL 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center Spokane WA 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine St. Louis University / Scott AFB Belleville IL 1 MIL 2018
Family Medicine Texas A&M-Bryan/College Station Bryan TX 2 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Texoma Medical Center Denison TX 2 AOA 2018
Family Medicine Tuscaloosa College of Community Health Sciences Tuscaloosa AL 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine U Texas HSC-Tyler Tyler TX 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine U Texas Southwestern Medical School Dallas TX 3 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine University of Kansas SOM Wichita KS 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine University of Nevada Las Vegas SOM Las Vegas NV 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine University of Oklahoma COM/Oklahoma City Oklahoma City OK 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine University of Tennessee COM-Memphis Memphis TN 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 3 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Ventura County Medical Cener Ventura CA 1 ACGME 2018
Family Medicine Westchester General Hospital Miami FL 1 AOA 2018
Family Medicine/ONMM - Integrated Medical City Fort Worth Fort Worth TX 1 ACGME 2018
General Surgery CarePoint Health - Bayonne Medical Center Bayonne NJ 1 AOA 2018
General Surgery Hackensack Meridian - Palisades Medical Center North Bergen NJ 1 AOA 2018
General Surgery Medical City Fort Worth Fort Worth TX 1 AOA 2018
General Surgery Sunrise Health GME Consortium-NV Las Vegas NV 1 ACGME 2018
General Surgery Texas Tech U Affil-Lubbock Lubbock TX 1 ACGME 2018
General Surgery University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Baylor University Medical Center Dallas TX 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Baylor-Scott & White Temple TX 4 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Baylor-Scott & White Round Rock TX 4 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Brookwood Baptist Health Birmingham AL 2 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine CarePoint Health - Bayonne Medical Center Bayonne NJ 1 AOA 2018
Internal Medicine Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Community Mememorial Health System Ventura CA 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Desert Regional Medical Center Palm Springs CA 1 AOA 2018
Internal Medicine Lewis Gale Hospital-Montgomery Blacksburg VA 1 AOA 2018
Internal Medicine Medical City Fort Worth Fort Worth TX 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Medical City Weatherford Weatherford TX 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Methodist Health System Dallas Dallas TX 4 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Methodist Hospital-Houston Houston TX 2 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Oklahoma State University Tulsa OK 1 AOA 2018
Internal Medicine U Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Austin TX 2 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine U Texas HSC-Tyler Tyler TX 3 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine Unity Health Searcy AR 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine University of Cincinnati Medical Center Cincinnati OH 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine University of Massachusetts Med School Worcester MA 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 1 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine University of Texas Med Branch/Galveston Galveston TX 2 ACGME 2018
Internal Medicine University of Texas Medical School/Houston Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Medicine-Pediatrics University of Missouri-KC Programs Kansas City MO 1 ACGME 2018
Neurology Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Neurology Desert Regional Medical Center Palm Springs CA 1 AOA 2018
Neurology Larkin Community Hospital South Miami FL 1 AOA 2018
Neurology Valley Hospital Medical Center Las Vegas NV 1 AOA 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Baylor University Medical Center Dallas TX 1 ACGME 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Baylor-Scott & White Temple TX 1 ACGME 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center West Islip NY 1 AOA 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology John Peter Smith Hospital Fort Worth TX 1 ACGME 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Mercy Hosp & Medical Center Chicago IL 1 ACGME 2018
Obstetrics and Gynecology Texas Tech U Affil-Permian Basin Odessa TX 1 ACGME 2018
Ophthalmology University of Arkansas Little Rock AR 2 ACGME 2018
Ophthalmology University of South Carolina/Palmetto Health Columbia SC 1 ACGME 2018
Orthopaedic Surgery Franciscan Health Olympia Fields Olympia Fields IL 1 AOA 2018
Orthopaedic Surgery Inspira Health Network Vineland NJ 1 AOA 2018
Orthopaedic Surgery St. Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City OK 2 AOA 2018
Orthopaedic Surgery Texas Tech U Affil-Lubbock Lubbock TX 1 ACGME 2018
Orthopaedic Surgery University of Texas Med Branch/Galveston Galveston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Otolaryngology Geisinger Commonwealth SOM Danville PA 1 ACGME 2018
Pathology Baylor University Medical Center Dallas TX 1 ACGME 2018
Pathology Oregon Health & Science University Portland OR 1 ACGME 2018
Pathology University of Texas Medical School/Houston Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Advocate Health Care Park Ridge IL 2 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Baylor College of Medicine San Antonio TX 3 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 3 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Case Western/University Hospitals Case Medical Center Cleveland OH 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Loma Linda University Loma Linda CA 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Louisiana State University SOM/New Orleans New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Medical University of SC Charleston SC 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics Texas Tech U Affil-Lubbock Lubbock TX 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics U Oklahoma COM-Tulsa Tulsa OK 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics U Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Austin TX 2 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics University of New Mexico SOM Albuquerque NM 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics University of Oklahoma COM/Oklahoma City Oklahoma City OK 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics University of Texas Med Branch/Galveston Galveston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Pediatrics University of Texas Medical School/Houston Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Peds/Psych/Child Psych Tufts Medical Center-MA Boston MA 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Baylor University Medical Center Dallas TX 3 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Emory University School of Medicine Atlanta GA 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Louisiana State University SOM/New Orleans New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Marianjoy Rehab Hospital Wheaton IL 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee WI 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Memorial Healthcare System Hollywood FL 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation U Texas Southwestern Medical School Dallas TX 2 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation University of Nebraska Medical Center Omaha NE 1 ACGME 2018
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Internal Medicine Baylor Scott & White TEMPLE TX 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Internal Medicine Christ Hospital Cincinnati OH 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Internal Medicine Medical City Weatherford Weatherford TX 9 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Internal Medicine Medical University of South Carolina CHARLESTON SC 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Internal Medicine U Texas HSC-San Antonio SAN ANTONIO TX 3 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Surgery Baylor College of Medicine HOUSTON TX 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Surgery Brookwood Baptist Health BIRMINGHAM AL 1 ACGME 2018
Preliminary - Surgery Lousiana State University SOM New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry Creighton Univ Affil Hospitals Omaha NE 1 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry John Peter Smith Hospital Fort Worth TX 2 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry Louisiana State University - HSC/Shreveport Shreveport LA 2 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry U Oklahoma COM-Tulsa Tulsa OK 1 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry U Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Austin TX 1 ACGME 2018
Psychiatry U Texas HSC-Tyler Tyler TX 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX 3 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic Louisiana State University SOM/New Orleans New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic Medical University of SC Charleston SC 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami FL 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic University of Oklahoma COM/Oklahoma City Oklahoma City OK 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic University of Texas HSC-San Antonio San Antonio TX 1 ACGME 2018
Radiology-Diagnostic University of Texas Med Branch/Galveston Galveston TX 1 ACGME 2018
Traditional Internship Arnot Ogden Medical Center Elmira NY 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Cape Fear Valley Medical Center Fayetteville NC 2 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Eastern Connecticut Health Network Manchester CT 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Hemet Valley Medical Center Hemet CA 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Larkin Community Hospital Palm Springs Hialeah FL 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Medical City Weatherford Weatherford TX 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Merit Health Wesley Hattiesburg MS 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Orange Regional Medical Center Middletown NY 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship Sky Ridge Medical Center Lone Tree CO 1 AOA 2018
Traditional Internship St Petersburg General Hospital St. Petersburg FL 1 AOA 2018
Transitional Year Bassett Medical Center Cooperstown NY 1 ACGME 2018
Transitional Year Blake Medical Center Bradenton FL 1 ACGME 2018
Transitional Year HealthONE/Sky Ridge DENVER CO 1 ACGME 2018
Transitional Year John Peter Smith Hospital FORT WORTH TX 4 ACGME 2018
Transitional Year Redmond Regional Medical Center ROME GA 1 ACGME 2018
Transitional Year Riverside Regional Medical Center NEWPORT NEWS VA 1 ACGME 2018
Urology Louisiana State University - HSC New Orleans LA 1 ACGME 2018

LOVE IT.

Tried figuring out why there were some match discrepancies between this list and the one I posted earlier - turns out a few 2017 alumni re-entered this year's match after matching elsewhere last year -

Univ of Minnesota Gen Surg (IM at Minnesota last year)
Univ of Cincinnati Internal Med (didn't match last year bc of immigration issues)
UTSW Emergency Med (Traditional Internship at UTSW last year)
Drexel Urology (IM at UT Austin Dell Med last year)
Med City Weatherford Dermatology (Traditional Internship at Med City Weatherford last year)

LOVE IT.

Tried figuring out why there were some match discrepancies between this list and the one I posted earlier - turns out a few 2017 alumni re-entered this year's match after matching elsewhere last year -

Univ of Minnesota Gen Surg (IM at Minnesota last year)
Univ of Cincinnati Internal Med (didn't match last year bc of immigration issues)
UTSW Emergency Med (Traditional Internship at UTSW last year)
Drexel Urology (IM at UT Austin Dell Med last year)
Med City Weatherford Dermatology (Traditional Internship at Med City Weatherford last year)

How does one go about switching residencies like that? Do you just show up one day and be like "hey PD... just wanted to let you know that I matched somewhere else... sorry... best of luck" lol??

How does one go about switching residencies like that? Do you just show up one day and be like "hey PD... just wanted to let you know that I matched somewhere else... sorry... best of luck" lol??

Not the original commenter but....

Looks like 2 of them were in TRI-traditional rotating internship. They are PGY-1 only.

The internal medicine ones were probably Preliminary (meaning intern year only), not categorical/integrated.

Not the original commenter but....

Looks like 2 of them were in TRI-traditional rotating internship. They are PGY-1 only.

The internal medicine ones were probably Preliminary (meaning intern year only), not categorical/integrated.

nah they were categorical

Residency isn't a 3 or 4 year contract. . It's a contract for intern year. You can leave after a year if you want to and just reapply through the match process

Residency isn't a 3 or 4 year contract. . It's a contract for intern year. You can leave after a year if you want to and just reapply through the match process

Yeah seeing as one of them was a switch at the same institution I would imagine that it was an agreed upon situation before the match even happened. With the support of the IM PD obviously.

Hi all, So there is no official match list for RowanSOM yet, but I put one together from the data I have so far. ITALICS means AOA. I labeled the military as -Milmatch. Its not complete but its 90% complete from the information Ive gathered.

RowanSOM 2018 Match List

Anesthesia (10)
Maimonides Medical Center, NY
Rutgers-NJMS
St-Josephs Regional Medical Center, NJ x3
Thomas Jefferson, PA x3
Mayo Clinic – Rochester, MN
University of Toldeo, OH

Dermatology (1)
Broward Health, FL

Emergency Medicine (15)
St. Barnabas Hospital, NY
Cooper University Hospital, NJ
Mt Sinai Med Center, FL
Morristown Medical Center, NJ
Newark Beth Israel, NJ x2
St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center, NJ
Drexel/Hahnemann, PA
Inspira Health, NJ
PCOM/Leigh Valley Health, PA
RowanSOM/Jefferson health/OLOL, NJ x5

Family Medicine (20)
Lehigh Valley Hospital, PA
UVM Med Center, VT
Geisinger Health, PA
UMass Med Center, MA
Hunterdon Med Center, NJ
Loma Linda University, CA
Family Health of San Diego, CA
Crozer Chester Med Center, Pa
Atlantic Health/Overlook Hospital, NJ
UNECOM/Maine-Dartmouth, ME
Arnot Ogden Medical Center, NY
Christ Hospital, NJ x2
Valley Health, NV
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital, NY
RowanSOM/Jefferson/OLOL, NJ
RowanSOM/Inspira, NJ x2
Willamsport Med Center, PA

Internal Medicine (31)
Albany Med Center, NY
Atlanticare Regional, NJ x3
SUNY HSC, NY
Jersey Shore Med Center, NJ
St. Peter’s Hospital, NJ
Rutgers-NJMS, NJ x3
Albert Einstein Med Center, PA x3
Drexel Univ Hospital, PA x2
Richmond Univ Med Center, NY
Geisinger Health, PA
Orange Regional Medical Center, NY
Aria Health, PA
RowanSOM/Jefferson/OLOL, NJ x6
RowanSOM/Inspira, NJ
Wellington Regional Medical Center, FL
Ohio Valley Medical Center, WV

Walter Reed, VA – Milmatch
Brooke Army Med Center, TX – mil match

Neurology (2)
Cooper Univ Hospital, NJ x2

OBGYN (4)
Jersey Shore University Medical Center, NJ
St Peters Univ Hospital, NJ
Northwell Staten Island Hospital, NY
RowanSOM/Inspira, NJ

Orthopedic Surgery (5)
Jersey City Medical Center, NJ
PCOM, PA
RowanSOM/Jefferson/OLOL, NJ
RowanSOM/Inspira, NJ
St. John Providence Hospital, MI

Pediatrics (10)
Lehigh Valley Hospital, PA
Rutgers-RWJMS, NJ
Thomas Jefferson/DuPont Childrens, PA x3
St. Christopher’s Hospital, PA
USF Morsani, FL
Newark Beth Israel, NJ
Brooke Army Medical Center, TX – Milmatch

PM&R (3)
U Minnesota SOM, MN
Thomas Jefferson, PA
Temple University Hospital, PA

Psychiatry (8)
Albany Medical Center, NY x2
Cooper University Hospital, NJ
Ocean Medical Center, NJ
Hofstra Northwell SOM, NY
Jersey Shore Medical Center, NJ
RowanSOM/Jefferson/OLOL x2

Radiology (3)
Albany Medical Center, NY
Rutgers-RWJMS, NJ

General Surgery (10)
Nassua University Medical Center, NY
Jersey Shore Medical Center, NJ
RowanSOM/Inspira, NJ
Western Reserve, OH
Hackensack Meridian Health, NJ
RowanSOM/Jefferson/OLOL, NJ x4
Henry Ford Wyandotte, MI

Last edited:
***If the numbers don’t match up, it’s because someone didn’t post the location - this info is from the Facebook page - the AOA vs. ACGME info may be a little off as well. If it's too off I'll delete it please let me know***

KCU Match List (2018):
Military Match: 6 (4%)
AOA: 22 (15%)
ACGME: 119 (81%)
Total: 147 (self-reported from the FB page - should be about 100+ more but they didn't post on the page)

ANESTHESIOLOGY: 16
Georgetown University – Washington D.C.
Loyola University Medical Center – Chicago, IL (x2)
University of Missouri School of Medicine – Colombia, MO (x2)
Medical College of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, WI
University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, PA
University of Kansas School of Medicine – Kansas City, KS
University of Iowa – Iowa City, IA
University of Texas at Houston – Houston, TX
St. Louis University School of Medicine – St. Louis, MO
Wake Forest School of Medicine – Lexington, NC (x2)
University of Buffalo – Buffalo, NY
Cedars Sinai – Los Angeles, CA

ADULT/CHILD PSYCHIATRY & FELLOWSHIP: 1
University of Massachusetts – Amherst, MA

CHILD PSYCHIATRY: 1
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center – Cincinnati, OH

EMERGENCY MEDICINE: 13
Naval Medical Center - San Diego, CA
Lakeland Health – St. Joseph, MI
Nassau University Medical Center – Long Island, NY
University of Missouri Kansas City – Kansas City, MO (x2)
University of Nebraska Medical Center – Omaha, NE (x2)
Integris Southwest Medical Center – Oklahoma City, OK
University of California Los Angeles Olive View – Los Angeles, CA
Presence Resurrection Medical Center – Chicago, IL
Texas A&M – College Station, TX

GENERAL SURGERY: 7
Beaumont Medical Center, Farmington Hills, MI
Keesler Air Force Base – Biloxi, MS
University of Arizona Tucson – Tucson, AZ
The University of Washington – Seattle, WA
St. John Providence – Warren, MI
University of Texas Houston – Houston, TX
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center – Corvallis, OR

FAMILY MEDICINE: 26
Blessing Health System – Quincy, IL
Advocate Christ Medical Center – Chicago, IL
Adventist Hinsdale – Hinsdale, IL
Carle Foundation Hospital – Champaign, IL
Reid Health – Richmond, IN
Adventist LaGrange Hospital – LaGrange, IL
Mercy Hospital – Des Moines, IA
UMKC – Kansas City, MO (x2)
Research Medical Center – Kansas City, MO (x5)
Siouxland Medical Education Foundation – Sioux City, IA
Valley Family Medicine – Renton, WA
Via Christi Health – Wichita, KS
Clarkson Family Medicine – Omaha, NE
Sutter Health – Davis, CA
Community Health Network – Indianapolis, IN
Halifax Health – Daytona Beach, FL
Northwest Washington Family Medicine – Bremerton, WA
Aurora Health Care – Milwaukee, WI
St. Luke’s Family Medicine – Kansas City, MO
University of California Los Angeles – Harbor County, CA
Redding Family Medicine – Redding, CA

INTERNAL MEDICINE: 27
Desert Regional Medical Center – Palm Springs, CA
San Antonio Military Medical Center – San Antonio, TX
Mclaren Macomb – Mt. Clemens, MI
Garden City Hospital – Garden City, MI
St. James - Olympia Fields, IL
LSU New Orleans – New Orleans, LA
Case Western Reserve University – Cleveland, OH
Tulane University – New Orleans, LA
William Beaumont Hospital – Royal Oak, MI
University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston, TX
University of New Mexico – Albuquerque, NM
Kaiser Southern California – Los Angeles, CA
Stony Brook University – Stony Brook, NY
Hennepin County Medial Center – Minneapolis, MN
Virginia Community University – Richmond, VA
Sacred Heart Medical Center – Spokane, Washington
University of Missouri Kansas City – Kansas City, MO
University of Texas Health Science Center – San Antonio, TX
Baylor Scott & White - Round Rock, TX
The Ohio State University – Columbus, OH
University Hospitals St. John Medical Center – Westlake, OH

MEDICINE/PEDIATRICS: 2
University of Louisville – Louisville, KY
University of Arizona – Tucson, AZ

OB/GYN: 6
McLaren Macomb Hospital – Mt. Clemens, MI
Henry Ford Hospital – Detroit, MI
University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita, KS (x2)
Albert Einstein Medical Center – Philadelphia, PA
Indiana University – Bloomington, IN

ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY: 4
Genesys – Grand Blanc, MI
Beaumont Hospital – Farmington Hills, MI
St. Mary’s Hospital – Blue Springs, MO

OTOLARYNGOLOGY/FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY: 3
Freeman Hospital West – Joplin, MO
McLaren Oakland Hospital – Pontiac, MI

NEUROLOGY: 5
Loyola University Medical Center – Chicago, IL
Indiana University – Indianapolis, IN
The University of Maryland – College Park, MD
University of Kentucky College of Medicine – Lexington, KY

PATHOLOGY: 5
San Antonio Military Medical Center - San Antonio, TX
New York University – New York, NY
Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN

PEDIATRICS: 13
University of Oklahoma – Norman, OK
University of Connecticut – Hartford, CT
Phoenix Children’s Hospital – Phoenix, AZ
Akron Children’s Hospital – Akron, OH
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children – Orlando, FL (x2)
Wake Forest Pediatric Associates – Wake Forest, NC
University of Missouri School of Medicine – Columbia, MO
Children’s Mercy – Kansas City, MO
Arkansas Children’s Hospital – Little Rock, AR

PM&R: 4
Baylor University – Houston, TX
Rush University – Chicago, IL

PRELIMINARY MEDICINE: 1
University of California Irvine – Irvine, CA

PSYCHIATRY: 6 (Facebook) 22 total (announced by faculty - thanks @NecFasc92 )
Unity Health – Searcy, AR
Henry Ford/Wayne State University – Ferndale, MI
Eastern Virginia Medical School – Norfolk, VA
The Medical University of South Carolina - Charleston, SC

RADIOLOGY: 5
Madigan Army Medical Center - Tacoma, WA
Advocate Illinois – Chicago, IL
University of Illinois – Chicago, IL
Cooper University Medical Center – Philadelphia, PA

TRANSITIONAL YEAR: 1
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center – Bathesda, MD

UROLOGY: 1
Drexel University – Philadelphia, PA

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
***If the numbers don’t match up, it’s because someone didn’t post the location - this info is from the Facebook page - the AOA vs. ACGME info may be a little off as well. If it's too off I'll delete it please let me know***

KCU Match List (2018):
Military Match: 6 (4%)
AOA: 22 (15%)
ACGME: 119 (81%)
Total: 147 (self-reported from the FB page)

ANESTHESIOLOGY: 16
University of Missouri School of Medicine – Colombia, MO (x2)
University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, PA
University of Texas at Houston – Houston, TX
St. Louis University School of Medicine – St. Louis, MO
Wake Forest School of Medicine – Lexington, NC (x2)
University of Buffalo – Buffalo, NY
Cedars Sinai – Los Angeles, CA

ADULT/CHILD PSYCHIATRY & FELLOWSHIP: 1
University of Massachusetts – Amherst, MA

CHILD PSYCHIATRY: 1
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center – Cincinnati, OH

EMERGENCY MEDICINE: 13
Naval Medical Center - San Diego, CA
Lakeland Health – St. Joseph, MI
Nassau University Medical Center – Long Island, NY
University of Missouri Kansas City – Kansas City, MO (x2)
University of Nebraska Medical Center – Omaha, NE (x2)
Integris Southwest Medical Center – Oklahoma City, OK
University of California Los Angeles Olive View – Los Angeles, CA
Presence Resurrection Medical Center – Chicago, IL

GENERAL SURGERY: 7
Beaumont Medical Center, Farmington Hills, MI
Keesler Air Force Base – Biloxi, MS
University of Arizona Tucson – Tucson, AZ
The University of Washington – Seattle, WA
St. John Providence – Warren, MI

FAMILY MEDICINE: 26
Blessing Health System – Quincy, IL
Advocate Christ Medical Center – Chicago, IL
Adventist Hinsdale – Hinsdale, IL
Carle Foundation Hospital – Champaign, IL
Reid Health – Richmond, IN
Adventist LaGrange Hospital – LaGrange, IL
Mercy Hospital – Des Moines, IA
UMKC – Kansas City, MO (x2)
Research Medical Center – Kansas City, MO (x4)
Siouxland Medical Education Foundation – Sioux City, IA
Valley Family Medicine – Renton, WA
Via Christi Health – Wichita, KS
Clarkson Family Medicine – Omaha, NE
Sutter Health – Davis, CA
Community Health Network – Indianapolis, IN
Halifax Health – Daytona Beach, FL
Northwest Washington Family Medicine – Bremerton, WA
Aurora Health Care – Milwaukee, WI
St. Luke’s Family Medicine – Kansas City, MO
University of California Los Angeles – Harbor County, CA
Research Medical Center – Kansas City, MO
Redding Family Medicine – Redding, CA

INTERNAL MEDICINE: 27
Desert Regional Medical Center – Palm Springs, CA
San Antonio Military Medical Center – San Antonio, TX
Mclaren Macomb – Mt. Clemens, MI
Garden City Hospital – Garden City, MI
St. James - Olympia Fields, IL
LSU New Orleans – New Orleans, LA
Tulane University – New Orleans, LA
William Beaumont Hospital – Royal Oak, MI
University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston, TX
University of New Mexico – Albuquerque, NM
Kaiser Southern California – Los Angeles, CA
Stony Brook University – Stony Brook, NY
Hennepin County Medial Center – Minneapolis, MN
Virginia Community University – Richmond, VA
Sacred Heart Medical Center – Spokane, Washington
University of Missouri Kansas City – Kansas City, MO
University of Texas Health Science Center – San Antonio, TX
Baylor Scott & White - Round Rock, TX
University Hospitals St. John Medical Center – Westlake, OH

MEDICINE/PEDIATRICS: 2
University of Louisville – Louisville, KY
University of Arizona – Tucson, AZ

OB/GYN: 6
McLaren Macomb Hospital – Mt. Clemens, MI
Henry Ford Hospital – Detroit, MI
University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita, KS (x2)
Albert Einstein Medical Center – Philadelphia, PA
Indiana University – Bloomington, IN

ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY: 4
Genesys – Grand Blanc, MI
Beaumont Hospital – Farmington Hills, MI
St. Mary’s Hospital – Blue Springs, MO

OTOLARYNGOLOGY/FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY: 2
Freeman Hospital West – Joplin, MO
McLaren Oakland Hospital – Pontiac, MI

NEUROLOGY: 5
Loyola University Medical Center – Chicago, IL
Indiana University – Indianapolis, IN
The University of Maryland – College Park, MD
University of Kentucky College of Medicine – Lexington, KY

PATHOLOGY: 5
San Antonio Military Medical Center - San Antonio, TX
New York University – New York, NY
Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN

PEDIATRICS: 13
University of Connecticut – Hartford, CT
Phoenix Children’s Hospital – Phoenix, AZ
Akron Children’s Hospital – Akron, OH
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children – Orlando, FL (x2)
Wake Forest Pediatric Associates – Wake Forest, NC
Children’s Mercy – Kansas City, MO
Arkansas Children’s Hospital – Little Rock, AR

PM&R: 4
Baylor University – Houston, TX
Rush University – Chicago, IL

PRELIMINARY MEDICINE: 1
University of California Irvine – Irvine, CA

PSYCHIATRY: 6
Unity Health – Searcy, AR
Henry Ford/Wayne State University – Ferndale, MI
Eastern Virginia Medical School – Norfolk, VA
The Medical University of South Carolina - Charleston, SC

RADIOLOGY: 5
Madigan Army Medical Center - Tacoma, WA
Advocate Illinois – Chicago, IL
University of Illinois – Chicago, IL
Cooper University Medical Center – Philadelphia, PA

TRANSITIONAL YEAR: 1
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center – Bathesda, MD

UROLOGY: 1
Drexel University – Philadelphia, PA
Pretty nice consider this list is missing at least 115 matches right?