2019-2020 Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the A as well HPWL (March) and 2 still interested emails!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Received the acceptance around 7:15 am! I'm also just absolutely ecstatic. It seems that they're sending decisions out individually, so if you haven't heard back, yours may be coming later in the day.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Received the acceptance around 7:15 am! I'm also just absolutely ecstatic. It seems that they're sending decisions out individually, so if you haven't heard back, yours may be coming later in the day.
Wooohooo, congratulations!!! :love: It seems like you all were placed in the rolling admissions pool in March, is that right?

Reactions: 1 user
Received an A this morning!! I interviewed in Feb and received my first HPWL email in March.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone still not heard back post-interview ??

Accepted at 9 am, HPWL not too long ago and Zoom interview!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Just got accepted! Anyone know if the fall semester would be virtual?

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wooohooo, congratulations!!! :love: It seems like you all were placed in the rolling admissions pool in March, is that right?

I interviewed in person in early March, got the rolling admissions email in late April, and finally received the "still interested?" and finaid emails over the past couple of weeks.

I think they are trickling in today. I checked AMCAS and the Einstein application portal and I have an acceptance on both (Yay?), yet still have not received an email...
Is the acceptance on the interview portal and the choose your medical school tool?

Reactions: 1 users
I think they are trickling in today. I checked AMCAS and the Einstein application portal and I have an acceptance on both (Yay?), yet still have not received an email...
Where on the portals do you see this?

Congrats to everyone who got an A!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Also got an A after HPWL! Received the email at 9 am. Haven’t gotten any info on financial aid as of yet, though.

• Love
Is anyone else having trouble with the Acceptance Acknowledgement form? It says that my AMCASID is not found.
And @jakejake34 they give us 5 days as recommended by amcas

Is anyone else having trouble with the Acceptance Acknowledgement form? It says that my AMCASID is not found.
And @jakejake34 they give us 5 days as recommended by amcas

Give it a moment! It recognized mine after 1-2 hours.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Seems like today is the big movement day...I wonder if there will be any more A's to come?

On the "choose your medical" tool I can choose Einstein and when I log onto the Einstein portal it says "congratulations..." and directs me to pay the deposit.

Did you see that on the original portal we used to schedule interviews or the waitlist portal?

Did you see that on the original portal we used to schedule interviews or the waitlist portal?
On original portal.. I fully don't know what to do. So tempted to commit to enroll and pay the deposit but feel like I should wait for the email??? Einstein playing with my emotions until the bitter end.

I'm on the regular WL! Interviewed in October, got waitlisted (regular) in Feb, haven't heard a single thing since then - not feeling too optimistic about my chances sadly

Did anyone with an April interview hear back?

I’m on the HPWL and still haven’t heard anything today...not feeling too great after missing out on the action this morning :/

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Do y'all think anyone from admissions actually reads updates??

I’m on the HPWL and still haven’t heard anything today...not feeling too great after missing out on the action this morning :/
Hey! At least you are on the HPWL, chin up my man. You got a chance! This definitely won't be their only wave. As other schools like NYU, Columbia, Cornell etc start to see waitlist movement, some people who got the A back in Feb may withdraw for those schools. It's early may and there is always a chance. :thumbup:

and it could be worse, you could be in my scenario where you havent heard a thing since Interview day LOL. You got this man easy. Next wave has your name on it

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Hey! At least you are on the HPWL, chin up my man. You got a chance! This definitely won't be their only wave. As other schools like NYU, Columbia, Cornell etc start to see waitlist movement, some people who got the A back in Feb may withdraw for those schools. It's early may and there is always a chance. :thumbup:

and it could be worse, you could be in my scenario where you havent heard a thing since Interview day LOL. You got this man easy. Next wave has your name on it
The positive energy everyone needs this morning, thank you!!!

I needed to hear this, thanks dude. Means a lot to hear some kind words ❤️ I’ll keep praying!!!

Is Einstein especially receptive to LOIs? And can I phrase an LOI to be like "I'll come here if you give me the financial aid/scholarships that I've received from other schools"? Or should the LOI and money conversations be two separate things?

Basically I'd prefer Einstein to my other acceptances but only if it is at least as inexpensive- but I don't know how best to go about expressing that to them

I'm on the regular WL! Interviewed in October, got waitlisted (regular) in Feb, haven't heard a single thing since then - not feeling too optimistic about my chances sadly
Huh, so they have been giving out waitlist slots. I wonder what my case is then because I haven't heard anything. Idk if its a shadow rejection or im waiting on HPWL or regular WL. Interviewed in late feb. They also haven't responded to my email I sent them so idk what to think.

Is Einstein especially receptive to LOIs? And can I phrase an LOI to be like "I'll come here if you give me the financial aid/scholarships that I've received from other schools"? Or should the LOI and money conversations be two separate things?

Basically I'd prefer Einstein to my other acceptances but only if it is at least as inexpensive- but I don't know how best to go about expressing that to them
On interview day, we were told einstein loves LOI. I think money conversations and LOIs are two different things. But seeing as how I sent in a LOI and haven't heard back yet I'm guessing LOI receptiveness varies from person to person.

On interview day, we were told einstein loves LOI. I think money conversations and LOIs are two different things. But seeing as how I sent in a LOI and haven't heard back yet I'm guessing LOI receptiveness varies from person to person.
Great, thanks for that! Considering all the "still interested" emails I figured an LOI might be helpful.

My worry is if I turn in an LOI and hopefully get accepted I still might not attend depending on the amount of money I receive. I know LOIs aren't technically binding but I'd like to be as transparent as possible with them

Okay i'm sorry to keep posting but holy crap my heart is beating out of my chest. I hope more people hear back, I hope I hear back, I hope there's another wave and theyre not done for the day.

Question for the accepted, Einstein should have the background check Certiphi thing right? There’s nothing new we have to do with that? It’s automatically added to newly accepted schools as long as we filled it out before?