2019-2020 Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just received an email from admissions that I haven't submitted my acknowledgement of acceptance nor the technical standards form, even though I submitted them on their website on 5/11. I never received a confirmation which I thought was weird but I did it multiple times (just to be safe) so I'm not sure what else to do. I'm in full panic mode and admissions hasn't gotten back to me yet and I can't lose this acceptance ... Please help!!!!! I
I'd email the dean, or someone on admissions, about the situation and attach the forms as well. If it's a new issue with the portal, you may not be the only one, so it could be helpful to make them aware of what's going on

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No still interested email here...anyone else?

Reactions: 8 users
After not receiving any "still interested" emails and not hearing anything from Einstein except the recent CBS news email since my HPWL on early march,

I received a "still interested" email this morning!! Im stoked

Reactions: 4 users
I finally got a confirmation that my App was updated so thats good. Still no word on HPWL/WL. I hope im in the next wave after you guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
How have you guys been responding to the HPWL? I'm wondering whether I need to send a full on letter of interest or if a more casual email would be enough

How have you guys been responding to the HPWL? I'm wondering whether I need to send a full on letter of interest or if a more casual email would be enough
I just sent a casual email with a short paragraph, but I think other people have chosen to send a letter of interest. Don't know if it makes a big difference really

I'm wondering if these "still interested" emails are a way that Einstein is controlling their own yield...

I'm wondering if these "still interested" emails are a way that Einstein is controlling their own yield...

From how I see it, if you get a still interested email, they are getting ready to accept you sooner or later. They definitely do it to control their own yield, and probably only want to hand out acceptances to those who are actually interested in attending

Reactions: 3 users
Do you think it means anything if we sent a letter of intent but didn’t get the still interested email? Like they already know I’m still interested....

Reactions: 2 users
How many people are still waiting to hear back anything since interview?

Reactions: 3 users
On the regular WL from Feb3rd. Should I consider this a R and just commit to my other school?

On the regular WL from Feb3rd. Should I consider this a R and just commit to my other school?
I'm in the same boat - it seems as if chances aren't looking good if you're not on the HPWL :(
But I think I'll hold out hope until the last moment and only take myself off the WL when I have to CTE to my current school in June

anyone not hear yet from interview? interviewed 4/24. Do you think it's worth emailing to ask about the status of my application?

Reactions: 1 users
So I went over the threads from last year where admissions stated they have no HPWL, how do we know one exists? Did any one confirm it with admissions this year?

Just playing devil's advocate to better understand things.

anyone not hear yet from interview? interviewed 4/24. Do you think it's worth emailing to ask about the status of my application?
Would like to know as well. Interviewed twice February 24th and April 7th

• Wow
A this morning

got the rolling admissions email back in april and the still interested recently

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Seems like everyone who has gotten accepted has gotten the still interested at some point...feels bad I never got one :cryi:

Reactions: 4 users
After completing all the steps to confirm our admission, are we supposed to get anything other than confirmation emails for the technical standards, admissions acknowledgement, and deposit? Like a welcome portal or something?

Accepted today as well. But im almost sure I’m declining. This was not the place for me for several reasons. I hope someone benefits!

Reactions: 10 users