About the Ads
Apr 29, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Just got an email that the "closed out my application" because they think it's unlikely many spots will become available in the coming weeks- I was on the WL (not high priority)

About the Ads
Mar 23, 2020
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Just got an email that the "closed out my application" because they think it's unlikely many spots will become available in the coming weeks- I was on the WL (not high priority)
same! to all of the people reading this thread next year, don't be an idiot like me and hold out a ton of hope if you're on the regular WL (I think HPWL is a different story)

About the Ads
May 6, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
for the people who received the WL Rejection email today, when were you placed on the WL?
I don’t think any of us on the WL were notified of being put on it, we just didn’t get rejected and didn’t get the HPWL email. I didn’t receive that email today either, wondering if it’s naive to keep hoping? How many spots do they have left..?

Mar 4, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
I don’t think any of us on the WL were notified of being put on it, we just didn’t get rejected and didn’t get the HPWL email. I didn’t receive that email today either, wondering if it’s naive to keep hoping? How many spots do they have left..?
I was put on the regular wait list in February and I didn’t get an email yesterday that my file was closed. The email was basically the same as HPWL but the subject of the email said WAITLIST instead of rolling admissions. Regardless I can’t imagine they have too many spots left so I’m trying to keep my expectations low

Sep 10, 2018
Did anyone that was accepted off the HPWL on 5/11 receive an email/ hear anything at all about housing forms?

About the Ads
Sep 27, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
I’m officially losing hope for Einstein and am about to throw in the towel. I just can’t keep my life on hold anymore

Mar 4, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone been able to get in touch with admissions on the phone? I tried calling but no answer

About the Ads