2019-2020 Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone with a late April interview hear back yet? Slowly losing hope at this point :(
Don't lose hope! I didn't hear back until a couple days ago and I interviewed back in feb. You are still very much in the running. Idk whats taking them so long, but hopefully you hear soon.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I sense movement tomorrow...

I sent them an email last Friday but haven't gotten a response.
Same here- I'm accepted MD/MPH somewhere else and my MPH deposit is due June 15 so I emailed Einstein seeing if it was possible that I'd get a decision before then. Have heard nothing, not even a confirmation of receiving my email

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m officially losing hope for Einstein and am about to throw in the towel. I just can’t keep my life on hold anymore

• Sad
Same, did anyone who emailed about movement get a response yet?

Has anyone been able to get in touch with admissions on the phone? I tried calling but no answer

Just withdrew from the waitlist. Good luck to anybody still waiting!
Edit: HPWL

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I sent an email yesterday asking einstein to get back to me by a certain date because my CTE deadline is coming up, fingers crossed that they respond, will update

I emailed to ask about admissions status and they responded with "Thank you very much" so...not sure what that means haha. I'm sure they're just overwhelmed right now.

As a heads up, with regards to how waitlists work at this point in the cycle admissions probably won't be able to give you any definitive answer. People come off the waitlist when others withdraw their acceptances, which they can't predict.

Don't lose all hope though, I got in later than this time my year.

Just curious- Is it acceptable to ask schools to extend their CTE deadline?

I sent them
As a heads up, with regards to how waitlists work at this point in the cycle admissions probably won't be able to give you any definitive answer. People come off the waitlist when others withdraw their acceptances, which they can't predict.

Don't lose all hope though, I got in later than this time my year.

Do you have a rough idea of when movement stopped for your year?

Gonna bite the bullet and email admissions about current class size. I'll keep you guys updated!

Reactions: 7 users
Update: I haven't been ghosted this hard in my life. LOL all jokes aside. I'm sure they are overwhelmed right now so they cant get to emails as quickly as they'd like

Update: I haven't been ghosted this hard in my life. LOL all jokes aside. I'm sure they are overwhelmed right now so they cant get to emails as quickly as they'd like

FYI I emailed them asking about class size a week ago and they sent me an application update acknowledgement lol. It wasn't even an update?? Hope you get a real answer!

Reactions: 1 user
I honestly think they are waiting for the earlier CTE dates to pass similar to how they waited for the PTE to pass. I know some med schools have a CTE as early as monday the 15th. So we may be seeing movement after that... Or at least I hope so

Did they never respond to you...?

Got the A today! Late April interview, HPWL last week, sent a LOI ~3 weeks ago

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
The A's are trickling in...I hope it lasts :blackeye: