***2019-2020 Integrated Vascular surgery 0+5 Interview invite thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

9/18: SLU
9/23: Good Samaritan (Cincinnati)
9/27: Charleston WV
9/27: University of Cincinnati
10/1: Emory
 
Last edited:
9/18 slu
9/20 Rochester
week of 9/22: penn state
Oct 1st week: Indiana, arkansas
Oct 2nd week: Rutgers, Wisconsin, buffalo, albert
Oct 3rd week: cooper, yale
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else get the email about Duke not participating this year? I wonder what that’s all about.
 
Indiana University has not sent out interviews requests yet, but the dates are 10/26, 11/16, 12/7, for your planning
 
Hey all, current IVS resident. Feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to answer any questions related to vascular surgery, residency, various programs/interviews etc. when I have some time. There was also a google excel spreadsheet last year circulating around w/ interview dates and such that could be helpful if someone started a similar one this year.

Good luck!