***Vascular Surgery Fellowship Match (5+2) 2022-2023***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Amygdalarian

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone - doesn't look like anyone has made one of these posts for this year's vascular fellowship applications so I thought I'd make one where we could put down our thoughts, questions, interview impressions, etc. Looks like interviews will be all virtual this year so I guess we won't get to meet in person, but I'm looking forward to getting to know some people here! And if anyone wants to start a Whatsapp group chat for this year's match the way they have in the past 2 years, let me know and we can start that too.

Edit 1: some other fellowship groups have also started google sheets for interview info. I recall that being helpful for residency applications, if anyone is interested we can work on that too.

Edit 2: Link to 2022-2023 Google spreadsheet: ***Vascular Surgery Fellowship Match (5+2) 2022-2023 spreadsheet***
 
Last edited:
applying this cycle as well!
I'm in for the Whatsapp chat once we have a few more engaged.
Curious how many programs the average applicant is applying to now that we have virtual interviews..?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last edited:
Hey guys. Another vascular applicant. Anyone have a list of IMG-friendly vascular fellowships that sponsor J1 Visas?
 
Last edited:
I’m not aware of any WhatsApp groups yet, is there one made?
first day programs can view applications! Good luck everyone
 
Hi everyone - doesn't look like anyone has made one of these posts for this year's vascular fellowship applications so I thought I'd make one where we could put down our thoughts, questions, interview impressions, etc. Looks like interviews will be all virtual this year so I guess we won't get to meet in person, but I'm looking forward to getting to know some people here! And if anyone wants to start a Whatsapp group chat for this year's match the way they have in the past 2 years, let me know and we can start that too.

Edit 1: some other fellowship groups have also started google sheets for interview info. I recall that being helpful for residency applications, if anyone is interested we can work on that too.

Edit 2: Link to 2022-2023 Google spreadsheet: ***Vascular Surgery Fellowship Match (5+2) 2022-2023 spreadsheet***
Who screwed up the attachment Date Invite Received column? Thanks for fixing it.
 
Last edited: