2019-2020 Pediatric Emergency Medicine Application/Interview Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nk1991

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, I haven't found a forum for PEM application and interview season so I thought it would be wise to start one! It has been radio silence since 7/15, wanna know if it's the same for everyone. 🙄
 
There is another thread already. This what we have so far:

7/16: Hopkins
7/17: MUSC
7/22: UT Austin Dell
7/23: Wake forest
7/26: EVMS
7/30: Phoenix Children's

I agree it's been pretty quiet though.
 
There is another thread already. This what we have so far:

7/16: Hopkins
7/17: MUSC
7/22: UT Austin Dell
7/23: Wake forest
7/26: EVMS
7/30: Phoenix Children's

I agree it's been pretty quiet though.
Found the thread. Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.