2019 ERAS Data Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Chillicothe OH made it to my inbox once. Think it advertised an $800k guarantee. Never saw it again.

I interviewed with them at ASTRO around 8 years ago if I'm remembering correctly.

They definitely on the surface had good volume. Salary looked to me like 500K guaranteed, but as long as you didn't tank their program and kept the numbers where it was 800 seemed possible. I contemplated doing it for a few years, paying off student loans, then getting out. My wife contemplated otherwise and thank God for that, I've ended up in a much better position for me/our family.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Salary looked to me like 500K guaranteed, but as long as you didn't tank their program and kept the numbers where it was 800 seemed possible. I contemplated doing it for a few years, paying off student loans, then getting out. My wife contemplated otherwise and thank God for that, I've ended up in a much better position.
Would personally take a job closer to mean/median salary with better geography, which is obviously bourne out by the survey data.

The caveat is if you're single, or wife doesn't work etc. or your kids are young enough to not be concerned about changing schools a few years later and you want to bank that extra cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I am tempted to delete all this food talk from the past 2 pages as it's completely off-topic and takes away from the focus of the thread otherwise.... but I'm going to leave it as it seems it is harmonizing the community to some extent.

Don't make me regret that decision, SDN.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users