God bless you. I never did one after residency and haven't looked back so I am not even close to your numbers. When I trained, the requirement to graduate was 50 posts (mike is reading this and thinking how he did fifty in under two weeks during his prime in the Navy). When I was in residency, our PA/deaner told me that the requirement used to be 200 back in the day; but, because numbers have declined gradually over the years, the ABP reduced the minimum. I understand doing it for supplemental income though. So as long as you don't mind them, go for it. The thing is autopsies usually don't have a middle ground for most pathologists...either they enjoy them: henceforth, do forensics; or, loathe them: never want to set foot in the morgue again. For private autopsies, if I could charge 3-5K each for an extra 180-300K/yr on top of my general surg path income, I might be able to go into a morgue again...