2020 TSU: Texas Southern University COPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you guys think I have any chance? I've been waiting. My pcat is 89, and my gpa is 3.97.
I have one AP class to take in summer 1. I don't know about whether they will accept it or not, but Ms. davis said I have until summer 1 to finish all of my classes.

Members don't see this ad.

Do you guys think I have any chance? I've been waiting. My pcat is 89, and my gpa is 3.97.
I have one AP class to take in summer 1. I don't know about whether they will accept it or not, but Ms. davis said I have until summer 1 to finish all of my classes.
You can't be serious. Why ask "do you have a chance"? Your stats are higher than just about everyone who has said they've been accepted already.

Sounds like a troll smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
You can't be serious. Why ask "do you have a chance"? Your stats are higher than just about everyone who has said they've been accepted already.
Actually because I am an international student, and I had denied from UH though. So now, I still worry.

You definitely have a chance but if anatomy amd physiology II is not done by end of spring, they will take it away.

You definitely have a chance but if anatomy amd physiology II is not done by end of spring, they will take it away.
Do they have any exception, because right now I am doing AP1. They do not let me take AP2 until I finished AP1.

Do they have any exception, because right now I am doing AP1. They do not let me take AP2 until I finished AP1.
If you are allowed to take it in the summer, you need to make sure you find one that doesn't overlap into summer 2. Sometimes that hefty classes start later in the year where I'm from.

You also need to slap whoever denied you from UH

If you are allowed to take it in the summer, you need to make sure you find one that doesn't overlap into summer 2. Sometimes that hefty classes start later in the year where I'm from.

You also need to slap whoever denied you from UH
They do not take international student, that's what people said.

I will smile at u if u said that's wat people said! Who r people? If " people" r TSU advisors, why ur still doing something that s impossible to get in?. If " people" r ur friends or some folks in forum, i dont think that r good sources to ask ! Ask ur "gps" academic advisor otherwise u deviate ur future path! Good luck friend

Reactions: 1 user
Slap all of those people.

By the way have you applied Kay? You have less than two days to submit your PharmCAS to TSU if you haven't done so already. Find out whether you will be able to start in the fall and get cracking.

I will smile at u if u said that's wat people said! Who r people? If " people" r TSU advisors, why ur still doing something that s impossible to get in?. If " people" r ur friends or some folks in forum, i dont think that r good sources to ask ! Ask ur "gps" academic advisor otherwise u deviate ur future path! Good luck friend

I think he is talking about UH doesn't accept international student, not TSU. But you're right though. Just call them and ask, should not rely on other 'people' because they might be giving out wrong information.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think he is talking about UH doesn't accept international student, not TSU. But you're right though. Just call them and ask, should not rely on other 'people' because they might be giving out wrong information.
Beginning Fall 2016 all students offered admission to the Doctor of Pharmacy program are required to have a social security number for the purpose of a criminal background check to receive an internship card (Texas Government Code 411.0845). Since internships begin in the first semester of the Doctor of Pharmacy program prospective students should have a social security card upon admission. * The federal tax identification number will no longer be accepted.
Read wat i found on tsu web, international students dont have social security though

Did you get an interview with UH? I'm an international student too.. My interview at UH is on Feb 19.. Haven't heard from TSU yet.

Beginning Fall 2016 all students offered admission to the Doctor of Pharmacy program are required to have a social security number for the purpose of a criminal background check to receive an internship card (Texas Government Code 411.0845). Since internships begin in the first semester of the Doctor of Pharmacy program prospective students should have a social security card upon admission. * The federal tax identification number will no longer be accepted.
Read wat i found on tsu web, international students dont have social security though
Don't worry about it. My friend got an admission from TSU last year . And, she's an international student.

Don't worry about it. My friend got an admission from TSU last year . And, she's an international student.
That s last year ! And tsu web show that fall 2016 new update will apply! Anyway u need talk to advisor

You can have social security number. And I am talking about UH. Btw, I have a SSC too.

Did you get an interview with UH? I'm an international student too.. My interview at UH is on Feb 19.. Haven't heard from TSU yet.
Yes I got an interview. I have no idea. The pharmacist I knew, he told me that UH rarely takes international in, but there is always an exception. 4.0 99% I guess

Slap all of those people.

By the way have you applied Kay? You have less than two days to submit your PharmCAS to TSU if you haven't done so already. Find out whether you will be able to start in the fall and get cracking.
I already did

Has anyone received their acceptance packet? (I interviewed Dec. 15th and was accepted Jan. 9th) When I spoke with Mrs.Davis she said the packet were mailed out Friday. I haven't received it yet.

Last edited:
Has anyone received their acceptance packet? (I interviewed Dec. 15th and was accepted Jan. 9th) When I spoke with Mrs.Davis she said the packet were mailed out Friday. I haven't received it yet.
I also interviewed on Dec. 15th and was accepted on Jan 9th. I've yet to receive my packet. When I emailed about it last week she told me it would be sent out Friday. When I didn't have it Wednesday, I called and asked. The lady said Ms. Davis was in a meeting and that they were working on the packets and they should be out "any day now". Idk what that means.

I also interviewed on Dec. 15th and was accepted on Jan 9th. I've yet to receive my packet. When I emailed about it last week she told me it would be sent out Friday. When I didn't have it Wednesday, I called and asked. The lady said Ms. Davis was in a meeting and that they were working on the packets and they should be out "any day now". Idk what that means.

Where did you send in your application and how long after that they sent you supp app?

Yes I got an interview. I have no idea. The pharmacist I knew, he told me that UH rarely takes international in, but there is always an exception. 4.0 99% I guess
you can call UH pharmacy department and ask for the reason you got denied, they will tell you.
for TSU I know there are international students that got accepted, idk if it changed this year or not, that would be a good question to ask rather than relying the responses on here.

Reactions: 1 user
I received my packet today!

Anyone know when the interview day coming up for this month feb ??

Okay guys, Danielle has made the FB page. If you wanna join, DM your FB name. Lets build this thing.

TSU College of Pharmacy Class Of 2020

No clue maybe end of the month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone heard back for interview yet?? Tsu s kinda late this year hah?

I heard that a member of staff is having family medical issues. They should be up and running soon.
I demanded to see ms davis yesterday but ms solis came out and tell me ms davis wasnt in office ( but i acctually i see ms davis in office:(() and ms solis also tell ms davis now s very busy due to graduation app and ms solis will take over davis's chair from now on , ms solis told me she not gonna realease any information relate to application until april when the interview is over

This year tsu s gonna very late in interview process, the due day for pharmcas move all the way to feb 1st, and due day for supplemental app feb 15th! Anyone have heard about interview so far??

This year tsu s gonna very late in interview process, the due day for pharmcas move all the way to feb 1st, and due day for supplemental app feb 15th! Anyone have heard about interview so far??
I have a friend who is taking class at TSU right now and she said her friend has the interview yesterday :/ I'm not sure if that's the case though but that's what I heard

Can u ask her, when she done the supplemental app and what her pcat stat??
I have a friend who is taking class at TSU right now and she said her friend has the interview yesterday :/ I'm not sure if that's the case though but that's what I heard

Do anyone know if there are any interview coming up because it had been 2 months already that they have not have an interview? They barely had 2 or 3 interviews so far. They are so slow.

Last edited:
Do anyone know if there are any interview coming up because it had been 3 months already that they have not have an interview? They barely had 2 or 3 interviews so far. They are so slow.
This year they r very late bc they moved back due day from 12-1 to 2-1 for pharmcas app and 1-15 to 2-15 for supplemental app!

Do anyone know if there are any interview coming up because it had been 3 months already that they have not have an interview? They barely had 2 or 3 interviews so far. They are so slow.

How do you know there haven't been any interviews for the past 3 months?