You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020 TSU: Texas Southern University COPHS
Started by AprilN
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I talked to Ms. Davis last week she told me interviews will start this week or next week for sure.
How u can see and talk to ms davis?i came 2 times, got refused both for asking to see ms davisI talked to Ms. Davis last week she told me interviews will start this week or next week for sure.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just signed in and sat there. It was a long wait but she told me they would begin this week or next week.How u can see and talk to ms davis?i came 2 times, got refused both for asking to see ms davis
Well, I came up there and it wasn't an interview it was actually a graduate clinical evaluation.
Well I actually attend TSU and last time I was in ms Davis office about 3 weeks ago she was having interviews that day. So I don't know where y'all are making up that there hasn't been an interview for 3 months
Did you ever retake your PCAT exam? What did Mrs. Davis say about your score when you went up there. Is she not accepting any students with low PCAT score? I'm so anxious of the waiting.
Well I actually attend TSU and last time I was in ms Davis office about 3 weeks ago she was having interviews that day. So I don't know where y'all are making up that there hasn't been an interview for 3 months
I got my interview email today for Wednesday! 🙂
So did I. Good luck to you!😉I got my interview email today for Wednesday! 🙂
When did you submit and done the supplemental app?? Do u mind share ur stat?? I got chem 61, bio79, quant 77 verbal and reading low comp 43/ gpa 3.6+ / no pharmacy exp/ 60+ volunteer hours, still waitingI got my interview email today for Wednesday! 🙂
I'm also interviewing on Wednesday. Good luck everyone!
Check your email guys, just received email for interview today
Hey!! When did you submitted your application?Check your email guys, just received email for interview today
1 or 2 days b4 thnksgiving !
Hey!! When did you submitted your application?
Got mine
Anyone already got accepted, please share ur interview exp/ what kinds of question be asked and math and essay! Thnks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone who are from out state receive any interview invitation letter yet?
when did you apply ? because I haven't heard anything from them. I applied on Jan 11thI received an interview invite yesterday for the 23rd. Anyone know what to expect for the interview?
when did you apply ? because I haven't heard anything from them. I applied on Jan 11th
I applied around thanksgiving time
The interview was pretty easy. Know the basics, like why you want to become a pharmacist, have you been in a pharmacy, why did you pick our school, where do you see yourself in ten years, etc. Harder questions are usually about ethical situations or pharmacy in the modern world. For example, they asked me: "What or some of the changes and/or challenges in the world of pharmacy today that may not have been present in the past?" Something like that. Basically, you need to know a little bit about what you're going into. You don't have to crack open wikipedia and start memorizing or anything, but have a basic understanding of what being a Pharmacist means now, what responsibilities he/she has, and the different fields there are and how they apply to your interests.I received an interview invite yesterday for the 23rd. Anyone know what to expect for the interview?
I'm sure you know this already, but you should have 2 or three questions for them at the end of the interview. They'll ask you "Do you have any questions for us?" Ask questions about stuff NOT found on their website, like curriculum, rotations, etc. I won't go into what types of questions because I'm sure you've gone over that for other schools, but just be sure to have 5 memorized just one of them is somehow answered during the interview process. Good luck.
When last week did you have your interview ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had an interviewed last week, and I received my acceptance today via email.
can you share yours stats?
I just received my acceptance also! Woohoo!
Last edited:
I had 3.97 GPA, pcat 89. Math: 99,can you share yours stats?
Chem:98, bio:70, verbal:49, reading:15 lmao!
WednesdayWhen last week did you have your interview ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I received my acceptance too!!!!!
I had 3.97 GPA, pcat 89. Math: 99,
Chem:98, bio:70, verbal:49, reading:15 lmao!
oh that is so good stats, did you graduate bachelor degree?
Which gpa is your 3.6? Is this your prerequisite gpa?When did you submit and done the supplemental app?? Do u mind share ur stat?? I got chem 61, bio79, quant 77 verbal and reading low comp 43/ gpa 3.6+ / no pharmacy exp/ 60+ volunteer hours, still waiting
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted in tsu, i think i will accept the offer, the other school is UNT, but i want stay in houston w familyWhich gpa is your 3.6? Is this your prerequisite gpa?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Did you get into UNT? That's where im going to be closer to home and since I wanna stay in Dallas post-grad.I got accepted in tsu, i think i will accept the offer, the other school is UNT, but i want stay in houston w family
Ya , i do! I stay in houston w family though! GluckDid you get into UNT? That's where im going to be closer to home and since I wanna stay in Dallas post-grad.
Yeah but which kind of gpa is your 3.6? Prerequisite or overall?I got accepted in tsu, i think i will accept the offer, the other school is UNT, but i want stay in houston w family
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
No, I didn't. It's prepharmoh that is so good stats, did you graduate bachelor degree?
Prepharmacy! Overall i got 3.7Yeah but which kind of gpa is your 3.6? Prerequisite or overall?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I got in also!!! Interviewed the 2nd and received my acceptance on Friday. Congratulations guys and good luck to those still waiting. See you all this summer 🙂
Hey guys, just a little reminder for the FB page: some of you have very common names that belong to people all over the world. If you could give me your exact fb name, along with a description of your avatar, I can find you easier and friend you so I can add you to the page. Thanks.
Lol why ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got in!!!!! 
I interviewed last week Wed (3/23) and just received my acceptance email.

I interviewed last week Wed (3/23) and just received my acceptance email. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also interviewed on the 24th and was accepted on the 30th. Anyone know any nice places that wont break bank to live in houston?
Do you mind sharing your stats? GPA/PCAT.I also interviewed on the 24th and was accepted on the 30th. Anyone know any nice places that wont break bank to live in houston?
Do you mind sharing your stats? GPA/PCAT.
Yeah, PCAT composite was 62. Pre-req. GPA is 3.0. Extra info, I recently graduated with a Biology degree & was involved in A LOT of extra curriculars (pharmacy & non-pharmacy related) during undergrad. I also have alot of volunteer experience in retail and hospital pharmacy. Recently, I also became certified as a Pharm Tech.
Ok cool. I plan on applying next cycle. PCAT at 70 and pre-req gpa 3.4 with retakes, a degree and certification. Hopefully I'll be fine.Yeah, PCAT composite was 62. Pre-req. GPA is 3.0. Extra info, I recently graduated with a Biology degree & was involved in A LOT of extra curriculars (pharmacy & non-pharmacy related) during undergrad. I also have alot of volunteer experience in retail and hospital pharmacy. Recently, I also became certified as a Pharm Tech.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Ok cool. I plan on applying next cycle. PCAT at 70 and pre-req gpa 3.4 with retakes, a degree and certification. Hopefully I'll be fine.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Well you have better stats than I do so it looks like you should be good. I think personality and first impressions are huge too. My advise is to prepare for your interview by doing alot of mock sessions. That way your not caught off guard by some of the basic questions an interviewer might ask. Top 2 - " Tell me about yourself & why did you chose pharmacy as a career path." Those 2 questions set the mood for the whole interview so make sure you dont struggle with giving the answer but at the same time don't sound rehershed. In the end just be your genuine self, you will be great! 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Locked
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K