2021-2022 Pain Fellowship Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Quick question, is there a way to check if a program close by me takes PM&R residents in recent years?

Members don't see this ad.

Quick question, is there a way to check if a program close by me takes PM&R residents in recent years?
If youre in New York, Cornell and NYU take PMR frequently. Some programs are also starting to take emergency room residents, i forget which though

If youre in New York, Cornell and NYU take PMR frequently. Some programs are also starting to take emergency room residents, i forget which though
Any idea about St. Elizabeth in Boston?

Members don't see this ad :)
Prettt sure they filled internally this year.
Yeah I’ve heard that just wondering if that’s a anomaly due to COVID or if I’m a anesthesiologist there I got no shot.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 6.10.20 PM.png

I know this is silly but to confirm, this is what your NRMP page should look like after certification, correct?
Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 6.11.28 PM.png

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone. I imagine most of you are excited for the match today. I have an issue in the sense that all my interviews came from NASS and I didn't match unfortunately. Because I did not receive any interview invitations through ERAS (probably due to applying a little late) I didn't think to sign up for the NRMP. I called them to see if I would still be able to see a list of unfilled programs and they said no. So I was hoping that one of y'all would be kind enough to send me or post any of the unfilled post match openings for pain after the match. I know its a big ask but I would greatly appreciate any help. Best of luck to all.

I am not too sure, but everyone has been talking like there is?

Hey everyone. I imagine most of you are excited for the match today. I have an issue in the sense that all my interviews came from NASS and I didn't match unfortunately. Because I did not receive any interview invitations through ERAS (probably due to applying a little late) I didn't think to sign up for the NRMP. I called them to see if I would still be able to see a list of unfilled programs and they said no. So I was hoping that one of y'all would be kind enough to send me or post any of the unfilled post match openings for pain after the match. I know its a big ask but I would greatly appreciate any help. Best of luck to all.

I think disclosing the list of unfilled programs during SOAP is a match violation.
So the mind is starting to wander. Is there SOAP for this match?
Concur with the above poster. I think that there is too, but I haven’t found much info about it’s structure. I just am planning to be available to zoom with programs if I need to cold call/interview over phone

Have you guys heard back from your programs in terms of contract, credentialing process, etc