2021-2022 Pain Fellowship Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick question, is there a way to check if a program close by me takes PM&R residents in recent years?
If youre in New York, Cornell and NYU take PMR frequently. Some programs are also starting to take emergency room residents, i forget which though
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 6.10.20 PM.png


I know this is silly but to confirm, this is what your NRMP page should look like after certification, correct?
Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 6.11.28 PM.png
 
Hey everyone. I imagine most of you are excited for the match today. I have an issue in the sense that all my interviews came from NASS and I didn't match unfortunately. Because I did not receive any interview invitations through ERAS (probably due to applying a little late) I didn't think to sign up for the NRMP. I called them to see if I would still be able to see a list of unfilled programs and they said no. So I was hoping that one of y'all would be kind enough to send me or post any of the unfilled post match openings for pain after the match. I know its a big ask but I would greatly appreciate any help. Best of luck to all.
 
Hey everyone. I imagine most of you are excited for the match today. I have an issue in the sense that all my interviews came from NASS and I didn't match unfortunately. Because I did not receive any interview invitations through ERAS (probably due to applying a little late) I didn't think to sign up for the NRMP. I called them to see if I would still be able to see a list of unfilled programs and they said no. So I was hoping that one of y'all would be kind enough to send me or post any of the unfilled post match openings for pain after the match. I know its a big ask but I would greatly appreciate any help. Best of luck to all.

I think disclosing the list of unfilled programs during SOAP is a match violation.
So the mind is starting to wander. Is there SOAP for this match?
Concur with the above poster. I think that there is too, but I haven’t found much info about it’s structure. I just am planning to be available to zoom with programs if I need to cold call/interview over phone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad