2021 Orofacial pain/TMD residency programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chiman

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I noticed there is no discussion about the 2021 orofacial pain/TMD residency programs.
So I decided to create the thread for this year.
Feel free to share the info or post your questions here.

Best of luck to all the applicants!

BTW, I have got an interview invitation for the OFP/TMD program at UMN on OCT 09th, the email was sent in Sep 18th.
Does anyone know the current residents from the UMN OFP program?

Members don't see this ad.

It is now a recognized specialty in the US.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am looking for applying in the Orofacial pain residency. I need some information about the program. Being a non US residents and Visa holder will I be licensed and be able to practise as a dentist after completing a 2 yr MS program from a CODA accredited dental school. I appreciate your response. Thank you

Hi Everyone,

I noticed there is no discussion about the 2021 orofacial pain/TMD residency programs.
So I decided to create the thread for this year.
Feel free to share the info or post your questions here.

Best of luck to all the applicants!

BTW, I have got an interview invitation for the OFP/TMD program at UMN on OCT 09th, the email was sent in Sep 18th.
Does anyone know the current residents from the UMN OFP program?
Hi Doctor,
How are you?

I am a foreign Dentist and completed my Masters in Healthcare Administration in the USA. I am applying to the Orofacial pain residency at UMN. I have little experience in this field (CE courses and shadowing experience at the University of Kentucky). Does UMN require high qualifications? Also, it would be very helpful if you can give some advice and what to focus on while doing the application.

Thank you for your time and consideration.