2022-2023 Pain Fellowship Fellowship Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apparently Rush gives out more interview invitations than there are spots? Anyone know more about this?
I got an invitation yesterday, tried to schedule via thalamus platform but the were no available spots up until the end of the interview cycle in June. I'm not sure if this is done on purpose.
 
Last edited:
Can someone please share a link to the schedule of this interview cycle? When are we supposed to have interviews? When do we rank the programs by? And when is match day? Thanks in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When do we register for NRMP?
We can register June 29th I believe as that is when the match opens.. Rankings are due September 14th. Match is September 28th. Let’s hope we all have a nice cocktail or glass of wine ready to celebrate on that day!