2022-2023 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II around 3AM last night. Mine was in spam folder.

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
GUYS i got an II on FRIDAY and just found it in my spam folder!

interview is now scheduled and all is well but just echoing to pls be checking spam folders wow

Reactions: 2 users
OOS ORM II Received 9/14, complete 7/15, LizzyM 70

Interview sent to my spam as well (at 3am) so watch out

Reactions: 1 user
II received! OOS LM 69.9, complete around 07/20 or so.

This is also a Bethlehem interview, which people have probably seen me asking about in here a couple of times. Super excited for this one!

Any Bethlehem friends with me?

Reactions: 6 users

This is also a Bethlehem interview, which people have probably seen me asking about in here a couple of times. Super excited for this one!

Awesome job!!! Not a Bethlehem friend but I'll still be supporting you!

Reactions: 1 users
Does Temple accept update letters? and I assume it would just be uploaded to the miscellaneous documents section in the application?

Members don't see this ad :)

Congratulations, how exciting for you!! Is your interview in person in Bethlehem?

Congratulations, how exciting for you!! Is your interview in person in Bethlehem?
Thank you! And nope, it's all virtual!

The available dates were next Tuesday and the following Tuesday. Should be a ~ 4 hour experience!

II Received @3AM :rofl: OOS St. Luke's Campus

Reactions: 5 users
Any guess on how many interview dates they will have for the St Luke's campus? I know it is a smaller class size so logically was thinking there would be fewer interviews. Really want an interview here, as I know many of you also do!

Anyone with II actually interview yet? Any tips, advice, or feedback?
Interviewed a couple weeks ago! It was really relaxed and everyone was very welcoming and kind. The students seemed happy to talk about Temple and the faculty were also very passionate.

For anyone who interviewed with the St Luke’s campus, did you receive any feedback on how many interviews they will be having or when decisions will be made? Hoping they might have more interview invites coming.

For anyone who interviewed with the St Luke’s campus, did you receive any feedback on how many interviews they will be having or when decisions will be made? Hoping they might have more interview invites coming.

Not sure on how many interviews go out. They interviewed six people total on my interview day.

BUT they did say that decisions come out once during November, once during December, and so on through January and February. You can either be accepted, marked as a continuing applicant, or rejected.

I’m hoping for the former!

Not sure on how many interviews go out. They interviewed six people total on my interview day.

BUT they did say that decisions come out once during November, once during December, and so on through January and February. You can either be accepted, marked as a continuing applicant, or rejected.

I’m hoping for the former!
Do you know if they send out pre-II rejections at this point in the cycle to applicants they have no plans to interview or do they just mass reject people in the spring

Do you know if they send out pre-II rejections at this point in the cycle to applicants they have no plans to interview or do they just mass reject people in the spring

They didn’t mention anything about that, I don’t think. I predict that they might send out some pre-II rejections soon, but that’s not really based on anything concrete.

I saw on a previous, pretty old thread that Temple used to have a reputation for silent rejections. I'm not sure if this is still true, or if it was ever true. Just something I read!

First MD II . My heart. LM 63. Complete 8/12. St Lukes

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
II in the middle of the night lol. Bethlehem campus and complete on 7/18.

II at 8 am today! Complete 9/23. Philly campus. IS, philly resident. LizzyM 70. WARS B. Saw II appointment times for this month still!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
OOS II at 7:51am today!!! Complete 09/05, Philly campus, LizzyM 64.9! You're up next!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
OOS II received this morning 10/12! Complete date 7/14

Reactions: 8 users
No clue if they send it to everyone, but I got mine 3 days after submitting my primary.

Would anyone who has already interviewed with the Bethlehem St Luke's campus be willing to share what they learned in the interview as to when decisions would be made for the St Luke's program, and perhaps how many seats they will be filling? Wondering if they are still interviewing or are done....

Anyone know when decisions were released last Nov? I interviewed in sept and am trying to gauge when to expect to hear something next month... o_O

II at 2am today! Complete 8/18. Philly campus. OOS URM :)

• Love
II Complete 8/12. Interview dates were available next week and the first week of November.

Reactions: 1 users
I was complete 7/15 and have been waiting so eagerly to hear back from Temple (Philly campus). My MCAT is low but I thought our mission fit couldn't be more aligned (born in Philly/lived here my whole life/ majority of my work done in North Philly, have a deep understanding of Temple's greater community, bilingual in Spanish, etc). Trying to not get discouraged but can't help feeling I've been passed over. Hoping others feel the same way and good luck to everyone:)