2022-2023 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has everyone that’s been accepted off the WL have other acceptances as well?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew my A and scholarship. Hope it goes to one of y'all!!

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
hi! I just got accepted off the WL. does anyone know when we get the information for financial aid and how to set up the temple email? I feel so behind bc its so late so any info will help!

Reactions: 3 users
congrats! Did you get off the WL today if you don’t mind me asking? If so, did your CYMS/portal update the day before? thanks!
thank you!! I actually got off on Friday but just had the opportunity to sit down and look at everything. My CYMS changed at 6pm the night before!

Reactions: 1 users
for anyone accepted from the WL, how many days did you have to PTE?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I can’t believe it but accepted today!!!!!!! My first acceptance!! 😭😭😭😭😭

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
I got the Acceptance yesterday morning! I also got accepted into the school I sent an LOI too last night, so I will be withdrawing. All the best to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: 7 users
Accepted off the waitlist this morning. Will be declining.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know if it’s too late to receive a scholarship or more money from the school?

does anyone know if they give a new computer to accepted students? mine is so broken and i would prefer to not spend more money than i need to lol

i know some med schools do this

Happy CTE day. Congrats and good luck to everyone that was accepted. Wish I had gotten to participate this cycle :cryi:

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Has there been anyone that got off the waitlist recently? The facebook group gained like 30 members in the past 10 days and is appearing pretty full compared to previous years