2022-2023 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here is what I could gather historically

2020 cycle:
Released Dec 12 (2nd week of Dec, Thurs)

2021 cycle: Expected in December. Released Dec 8 (2nd week of Dec, Tues), seems all on same day, no calls. First Accepted post after 10 AM, from portal. First email reported minutes later.

2022 cycle: Expected in "mid-November." Released Nov 23 (Tuesday before Thanksgiving), seems all on same day, no calls. First Accepted post after 6 AM (portal) and 11 AM (email).

2023 cycle: Expected in November/mid-November.

My money is on: November 22 (Tuesday before Thanksgiving), all decisions same day, no calls. First Acceptances updated on portal around 6 AM, with emails trickling in during the late morning/early afternoon.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
Here is what I could gather historically

2020 cycle:
Released Dec 12 (2nd week of Dec, Thurs)

2021 cycle: Expected in December. Released Dec 8 (2nd week of Dec, Tues), seems all on same day, no calls. First Accepted post after 10 AM, from portal. First email reported minutes later.

2022 cycle: Expected in "mid-November." Released Nov 23 (Tuesday before Thanksgiving), seems all on same day, no calls. First Accepted post after 6 AM (portal) and 11 AM (email).

2023 cycle: Expected in November/mid-November.

My money is on: November 22 (Tuesday before Thanksgiving), all decisions same day, no calls. First Acceptances updated on portal around 6 AM, with emails trickling in during the late morning/early afternoon.

You’re doing the lords work

Members don't see this ad :)
Any recent IIs? Been complete since 8/17/22

Reactions: 2 users
II on Thursday afternoon. Complete 9/8! LM 70

Reactions: 1 users
For those with recent II invites, were they for Philly or St Lukes/Bethlehem?

Any other Bethlehem interviewees getting nervous? I can’t stop thinking about the interview!

I’m really hoping I earned my spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why do I keep checking the portal every other minute haha

I know. But I feel like it won’t be like that tho. I think it gets posted overnight so it’s kind of a waste of time.

Reactions: 1 user
I know. But I feel like it won’t be like that tho. I think it gets posted overnight so it’s kind of a waste of time.
Group wake up call at 6 AM EST tomorrow?

Last edited:
Are they released at 6am or was that just the first recorded post from last year?

now that were here. How did you guys feel about your interviews?

I felt great right after and for several weeks after but in the last few days I started feeling like I really screwed up a couple of questions on one part, which is why I’m SO nervous.

My other interviewer and the community member interview felt pretty stellar, though, so I’m just REALLY hoping it all balances out. Temple/St. Luke’s would be so great for both my girlfriend and I for so many reasons.

Are they released at 6am or was that just the first recorded post from last year?
last year it was around that time. The year before, data points started coming out around 10 am from emails, and then people reported the portal had it too.
Closed interview? Very good. Really nice doc

Open file? Uh I felt less conversational, more methodical and question-and-answer. I am afraid I did not get the chance to connect with my interviewer.

Community interviewer? Very nice interviewer. They were a delight. I think it was hard to standout since it was in a group.

So will everyone who interviewed get a response tomorrow either A/WL/R? Or will it just be a wave of As?

So will everyone who interviewed get a response tomorrow either A/WL/R? Or will it just be a wave of As?

Everyone up to a point, I assume, should get an A, a “continued applicant” status, or an R.

That’s my understanding, anyway.

Good luck everyone! (especially me)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Y’all check the portal!!! I think I got an A!

• Love
Fingers crossed I don’t see anything yet because I’m on west coast time, and it’s not midnight here yet. My portal has my current time/date reflected.

My status changed to admitted and it says:

Application 2: University Acceptance
Your application has been accepted. Please check your `Next Steps` channel for more information.

does this mean i am accepted??? i don't see anything under Next Steps.

It says Admitted, can I celebrate? My first A 😭😭😭

(mid-october interview, EST)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
my neurotic ass won't feel safe until there is something under Next Steps or someone reports a WL/R 😭

Updating that now there are things under Next Steps for me after getting the A 😭😭😭🙂

Anyone with the A wanna post a screenshot of what the portal looks like?

Welcome - Temple University Portal - 151.jpg

Now that I paid the deposit the status is “Student” 🥹

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users