MHA 2022 MHA: Applied, Interviewed, Rejected, Attending

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, did anyone interview with Cornell before? I got an interview coming up, and I am quite nervous about it. What types of questions should I expect? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Any groups for those admitted to Johns Hopkins? Leaning towards their program and would love to talk to those in the same boat!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, did anyone interview with Cornell before? I got an interview coming up, and I am quite nervous about it. What types of questions should I expect? Thank you!
yes! interviewed for Cornell Sloan. My interview was extremely tailored. Asking questions about my resume and experiences, but I know 2 years ago they did more general, typical behavioral ones gauging why Sloan, what do you want to do, what do you know about public health, etc.

Any groups for those admitted to Johns Hopkins? Leaning towards their program and would love to talk to those in the same boat!
Same! I'm torn between Johns Hopkins and USC and it would be nice to connect with admitted students.

Attending UNC Chapel Hill! Would love to connect with anyone going there, and everyone else as well! Good luck to everyone!

Hey everyone! I am currently having a lot of trouble in figuring out what program to attend. I am currently between Hopkins, OSU, Columbia, and UNC. Would anybody be open to having an open discussion?

Hey everyone! I am currently having a lot of trouble in figuring out what program to attend. I am currently between Hopkins, OSU, Columbia, and UNC. Would anybody be open to having an open discussion?
Hey, I was deciding between Columbia, Cornell & Hopkins and ultimately chose Hopkins for the coming year.

Hopkins seemed more prepared to send students into the field esp. with their residency program next year. Plus, they also had a great network if you choose to do hospital or consulting.

Reactions: 1 users
I will be attending UAB in the fall. Very happy to connect with any other future students!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone made a group chat for incoming Ohio State ppl? If so please DM me!

Anybody know anything about University of New Haven's MHA program, specifically the online one? I got accepted there and George Mason (my only two choices) but I didn't think my GI Bill will cover GMU.

Hi, for anyone getting financial aid from Hopkins, did they calculate your financial aid based on the minimum enrollment plan? I'm a bit confused because they put the cost at 90,000 in the financial aid section and expected me to contribute 15,000.

Hi, for anyone getting financial aid from Hopkins, did they calculate your financial aid based on the minimum enrollment plan? I'm a bit confused because they put the cost at 90,000 in the financial aid section and expected me to contribute 15,000.
For me I believe they also based it on the minimum enrollment plan

Hello everyone!
I’m a bit lost on which graduate school program I should choose. My top choices right now are University of Alabama at Birmingham, University of Minnesota, and University of Michigan. I’m also considering doing a dual degree with an MBA but not sure if it’s necessary given I want to go into an Administrative Fellowship or Consulting after.
If anyone could shed some light on what makes each program unique or if they are a current student there and what they like about the program that would be amazing!

Hey y'all! I'm a first-year MHA student at Hopkins. I found this forum to be super helpful during the application process last year. If y'all have any questions about Hopkins or any other school's application process, feel free to reach out to me! I'm sure any other students in our Hopkins cohort would be more than happy to meet with you as well!
Hi, I am Foreign Medical Graduate now working FT as a research coordinator. Looking into online only part time programs.

I am thinking of applying to University of Maryland, PennState, University of Iowa and Carey Business School and maybe Purdue. What are your thoughts on these schools?

Hey everyone! Last year when I was applying to programs this forum was extremely helpful. I am currently a first-year at the GW MHA program and love it! I'm happy to talk with anyone who has any questions about our program or about the application process in general (I applied to about 5 programs). Feel free tor reply or DM me!
Hi there,

I’m applying to GW MHA and have a few questions. How I contact you?