2023-2024 Nova Southeastern (MD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know if there is a portal for the MD application or how to see status of application?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
+1 IS II, LM 71. Complete late July.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, just wondering if anyone is able to confirm their application is complete, whether by email from the school or the portal. When I log on, it doesn't indicate my app is complete, and I never received an email saying I was either.
Still wondering this 😅

Anyone here FAP? Did you get an additional email after submission that you are complete?

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you mind sharing LM? I submitted around the same time and I’m praying for an ii
Also congrats! That was supposed to be in the first message lol

Is this Pathways zoom the PBL thing from last cycle or are they switching up their style¿

Did you guys get a complete email or just a secondary submission email? Please someone lmk. I’m a FAP recipient and don’t think they ever processed my app and they haven’t replied to my emails from June lol

Did you guys get a complete email or just a secondary submission email? Please someone lmk. I’m a FAP recipient and don’t think they ever processed my app and they haven’t replied to my emails from June lol
I don't think I got a "completed" email but I got a "secondary submission complete" and "payment confirmation" email, and I counted that as my "complete" date

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know what the pathways is? Confused on if I need to prepare to be interviewed or its just an orientation style.

Getting the vibe of an info session from the pathways zoom thing. I'll probably dress nice just in case but i doubt it will be interactive, but more like an "interview day" session at other schools where they dive into curriculum and other info

Getting the vibe of an info session from the pathways zoom thing. I'll probably dress nice just in case but i doubt it will be interactive, but more like an "interview day" session at other schools where they dive into curriculum and other info
This makes more sense...
Also does anyone know of any resources to help prepare for the official interview? This is my first one this cycle and I'm feeling nervous

For those going to the pathway info session are yo having your camera's on? How bad would it be to not have camera on?

If anyone knows of or is a current student at NOVA MD can u message me pls!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone been able to find any info on what this Path Prep zoom session is going to consist of? The email makes it sound like it will probably just be an info session where we listen and don't really say anything, but is there any chance we will actually be interviewed?

Has anyone been able to find any info on what this Path Prep zoom session is going to consist of? The email makes it sound like it will probably just be an info session where we listen and don't really say anything, but is there any chance we will actually be interviewed?

no i think we all in the dark

They just implemented that this year so no one knows

I tried emailing them at the address they provided asking about the dress code but I never got a response. So I assume we just dress however we dress and it's just an info session

Yooo that was such a wholesome interview session! I got a little confused with everyone asking about only MMIs though? Is NSU only doing MMI interviews? Or will there be a 1 on 1 interview and/or PBL interview?

Anyone else also unable to respond to the pre-interview email as they requested? I sent a reply to the email they requested and got a rebounded error, as in email not able to be directed to the email they presented.

Anyone else also unable to respond to the pre-interview email as they requested? I sent a reply to the email they requested and got a rebounded error, as in email not able to be directed to the email they presented.
Same thing happened to me. Not sure what do to.

Area you talking about the email they sent last week to register for the Pathway Prep zoom and interview time slot? Or have they sent out more info on the interview following the Pathway Prep zoom?

Area you talking about the email they sent last week to register for the Pathway Prep zoom and interview time slot? Or have they sent out more info on the interview following the Pathway Prep zoom?
I’m wondering this too. I haven’t received any other emails 😅

Reactions: 1 users
Did anybody attend the 9/27 info session and hasn’t heard back about their interview this next week (10/2-10/6). I haven’t heard anything since the session

Reactions: 3 users
Did anybody attend the 9/27 info session and hasn’t heard back about their interview this next week (10/2-10/6). I haven’t heard anything since the session
Same here. Attended 9/27 info session, selected 10/02 as my interview date when I registered, but haven’t heard anything and don’t have a link for the interview zoom session 🥲 side note - does anyone know what the format of their interview day will be? For some reason I thought it was 1 on 1 and a PBL, but everyone was asking about only MMI during the info session?

Nothing works. I think it’s the nova.edu that’s the problem. They mentioned that in the info session but idk how to fix it.

Same here. Attended 9/27 info session, selected 10/02 as my interview date when I registered, but haven’t heard anything and don’t have a link for the interview zoom session 🥲 side note - does anyone know what the format of their interview day will be? For some reason I thought it was 1 on 1 and a PBL, but everyone was asking about only MMI during the info session?
During the session, the dean said 6 MMI stations which may have changed from previous years. If I remember correctly, he specifically said no 1 on 1 interview as they already know and like our general application and believe they can assess our personality and fit better through MMI.