2023-2024 Ponce (Puerto Rico)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chilly_md

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if the secondary is sent via email or do we access it on their website?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone had their interview yet? How was it? lowkey pocho no sabo kid and worried about the spanish part (like conversational is good but answering ethical dilemas is difficult for sure)

I was interviewed last Friday. The interview is MMI style with 6 stations (2 in English and the rest Spanish)

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not received communication from them either and interviewed on 11/17. Does anyone know when to expect decisions? I have to make a decision on another program by Monday!
Interviewed on 10/20 and received the A on 11/9. Hope this gives you an idea on when to expect a reply from this school. Good luck with everything!

If you don't have the Spanish pre-reqs you need to take the CLEP right? I was told I needed to register for the CLEP before they consider an II. I got everything in now, hopefully they say something soon

Still waiting too. What’s the class size for this campus?

Hi everyone! If anyone is accepted and joining a chat for support in terms of moving to Ponce and other questions, can you please message me? Thank you in advance)

Hi everyone! If anyone is accepted and joining a chat for support in terms of moving to Ponce and other questions, can you please message me? Thank you in advance)
Hey! I am also accepted to PHSU Ponce for 2024-25 and would love to connect

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I'm also moving to Ponce if you want to connect or know if there's a chat

Would any admitted students to PHSU main campus be interested in starting our own chat like in whatapp or something just to ask questions and share any resources/information? I am happy to start it! I emailed admissions last week and it sounds like most official things through them wouldn't start until we get there for orientation

Would any admitted students to PHSU main campus be interested in starting our own chat like in whatapp or something just to ask questions and share any resources/information? I am happy to start it! I emailed admissions last week and it sounds like most official things through them wouldn't start until we get there for orientation
I'm interested. You can message me the info

i'm also interested.

We have a group chat going for accepted students Class of 2028! Anyone else interested in joining can message me their phone number and I will add you

Hi Guys! Does anyone here know when students at PHSU are expected to take Step 1 and 2 without dedicated study time? I was just curious because I heard they don't have dedicated like some other institutions offer. Thank you!

Hi Guys! Does anyone here know when students at PHSU are expected to take Step 1 and 2 without dedicated study time? I was just curious because I heard they don't have dedicated like some other institutions offer. Thank you!
Hi! I think this may answer your question and more info through this link https://www.psm.edu/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Catalog-2023-2026-FINAL-8-23-2023.pdf
1712005837485.png

Has anyone heard anything back about an admissions decision after interviewing Feb 23? Thank you

Hi I just interviewed last week, how did you receive your notification? was it an email to login to a portal or was the acceptance/rejection on the same email? Thank you!