2025-2026 Ponce (Puerto Rico)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

My interview is coming up!! So excited. Is it 4 hours long? The email said 8-12, but also it said it’s one question again. I did the Kira last week 🙂
How soon after you did the Kira did they reach out to schedule your live interview? Best of luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dont know sorry I didn't have to do one, do you have college Spanish credits?
I didn’t I’m bilingual so I took a test to get the credit, but my assessment went super well! They said 2-3 weeks at most before knowing if accepted 🙏😅, are you looking at housing? In case I get accepted I was trying to find someplace to stay that’s close by and for the students



First
 
I didn’t I’m bilingual so I took a test to get the credit, but my assessment went super well! They said 2-3 weeks at most before knowing if accepted 🙏😅, are you looking at housing? In case I get accepted I was trying to find someplace to stay that’s close by and for the students



First
congratulations!! I’m glad they let you take the assessment since you’re bilingual!
I haven’t looked at housing yet but once we hear back I will start looking and happy to find something together!

Also so good to know 2-3 weeks yay! Thanks for sharing! 🙌🏽
 
I didn’t I’m bilingual so I took a test to get the credit, but my assessment went super well! They said 2-3 weeks at most before knowing if accepted 🙏😅, are you looking at housing? In case I get accepted I was trying to find someplace to stay that’s close by and for the students



First
Also was it 2-3 weeks from your assessment date or from the live interview date?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad