Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
frai.png

Just wanted to share another incredible DAT score update from one of our recent DAT Destroyer Online Class students who used the DAT Destroyer and attended our live Zoom course.


📊 Scores:


​
  • Organic Chemistry: 600​
  • Biology: 590​
  • TS: 560​
  • AA: 520​

And here’s what he had to say:

​
“I just wanted to sincerely thank you for the class — it was incredibly helpful! I took my DAT and just received my score: 520. I'm very happy with the result, and I truly believe I made the right choice by attending your course and using the DAT Destroyer. Thank you so much to Dr. Romano and Prof Barengolts, including the DAT Destoyer team for all the support and guidance throughout the process.”
​

💥 Real prep. Real scores. No gimmicks.
📘 The Fall 2025 Online Class is now enrolling — message Nancy or visit
classes and join our study group.


#DATDestroyer #DATPrep #DATClass #OrganicChemistry #DrJimRomano #StudySmartStudyDestroyer
frai scores.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Just wanted to say — if you're feeling overwhelmed with DAT prep, you’re not alone.
We’ve seen so many students turn it around with the right tools and support. You’ve got this. 💪
 
Just checking back in — for anyone still waiting on scores or interviews, hang in there. If you ever want to see what kind of results are possible (even after a tough first try), feel free to reach out. 💙 Stay strong, DAT warriors.