26 days remaining til D-day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

res-2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't have any idea what type of job I'll be doing for the rest of my life if I don't match.

Found a temporary job in litigation support that's scheduled to end mid-June. I can earn almost a PGY 1 salary in that short time. It will give me enough money to be able to move and establish myself, in the event that I match.

But no matter how I try, I can't seem to be able to plan past June.
This will be the longest 26 days in my life.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't have any idea what type of job I'll be doing for the rest of my life if I don't match.

Found a temporary job in litigation support that's scheduled to end mid-June. I can earn almost a PGY 1 salary in that short time. It will give me enough money to be able to move and establish myself, in the event that I match.

Why wouldnt you match homey? I mean it is psych and providing you ranked a decent number, why in the world would you not match? Keep ya head up man-you WILL match and be a psychiatrist!

Believe me, you are not alone. There are plenty of us who could do without the wait (as well as our significant others).