3.76 BCPM, 35N, Chances? Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDOC13

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
3.76 BCPM, 35N, Chances? Schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I think you have great stats and ECs. I would have cut out some of those state schools and added more reaches/matches. There were some state schools on your list that I'm really not sure about OOS chances - they may reject you outright (and I'm not talking about the ones your family are alumni of). AR, OK, KS, etc? And UIC is bloody expensive OOS. Check it out.

You've got the goods, so why not add Northwestern and Pritzker if you've got Loyola? Or how about UVA, Pitt, Rochester, USC, Wake Forest, Miami, UVM, etc.? I'm assuming you're not interested in NYC schools since there's an absence of them from your current list. Anyway, I think you'll be very successful this year. Good luck.

I think you have great stats and ECs. I would have cut out some of those state schools and added more reaches/matches. There were some state schools on your list that I'm really not sure about OOS chances - they may reject you outright (and I'm not talking about the ones your family are alumni of). AR, OK, KS, etc? And UIC is bloody expensive OOS. Check it out.

You've got the goods, so why not add Northwestern and Pritzker if you've got Loyola? Or how about UVA, Pitt, Rochester, USC, Wake Forest, Miami, UVM, etc.? I'm assuming you're not interested in NYC schools since there's an absence of them from your current list. Anyway, I think you'll be very successful this year. Good luck.
If possible, I would like to go to school near (or in) St. Louis, so that's why I have the state schools nearby and UIC (and its 4 campuses) on the list. Also, I didn't want to apply to a bunch of schools in Chicago - not very interested in living there - which is why I don't have the others you mentioned. Thank you for your suggestions. I will take a closer look at the schools you mentioned.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have "University of Chicago" on my list...isn't that the same as Pritzker?