3.85 cGPA, 3.86 sGPA, 502 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cowboys05

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think would be my chances of being accepted at DMU and KCOM?

Members don't see this ad.

Great, that's what I wanted to hear! I was disappointed about the MCAT coming back at 502, my last practice test was a 510. Was wondering if I should retake or if you guys thought I would be ok for these two schools (my top two choices).

Members don't see this ad :)
Great, that's what I wanted to hear! I was disappointed about the MCAT coming back at 502, my last practice test was a 510. Was wondering if I should retake or if you guys thought I would be ok for these two schools (my top two choices).

Your fine don't retake unless there's evidence you can do significantly better( just saying I know I can isnt evidence)

If you can get a 510 you're set for MD.

I'd prefer to go DO regardless. Yea I don't think I'm planning on retaking. I had my secondaries for DMU and KCOM submitted about two weeks ago. My plan was just to apply early instead of retake the MCAT.