3 b's in my science community college classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Heartandvein99

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I was 16 in duel enrollment, I took 3 science classes, Principles of Biology, and A&P 1 and 2. I got b's in all of them, am I screwed? I plan to transfer to a university soon, but I already feel behind.
Knowing myself, I highly doubt I will be able to get A's on all the other pre-med pre-requisites

I know technically people get in with low sGPA's, but from what I hear, it's still rare, and its more like "beating the odds," than anything.

I don't know what to do.
 
Why are you worrying about this? Based on your other posts, you aren't even in undergrad yet.

Pre-worrying about your SGPA when you've got years of courses ahead of you is... premature, and you seem to be developing some of the worst tendencies of pre-med students very early in your presumptive career.
Youre right youre right 🤐