3 Days before DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dencology

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, i got two more days to dat, what should i concentrate on if you were in my position?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Just RELAX...or TRY to be relax. I know it's easy to say but it's REALLY hard to do. I would say just review the basic concepts on gen chem and o chem or whatever your'e still not TOO comfortable with. You should be good!!! Good luck to you bro!!!

Guys, i got two more days to dat, what should i concentrate on if you were in my position?

Thanks.
me too!! Wednesday is the day! Watch- wer gonna get the same test. Lets hope we dont get pianoed

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya you have NO IDEA how shocked I was when I saw the piano passage on Wed.....Sersiouly, I was ready to retake it again for the 3rd time after seeing it. Luckyly I didn't fail so that's great!! Good luck to you guys!!1 Go get that 20s!!!

go get some sleep!
go check out the test center if you haven't.
try to get yourself into the test day routine. (wake up at the time you should be getting up that day, eat at those times, etc. to get your body ready)
gl:luck:

First of all, you should stop visiting this forum at least a week before your test to get your nerves down. Secondly you should review what you learned, and, depending on your study habits, either cram till the very last minute or relax and study what you've learned so far at a slow pace. Oh, and relax during the test.

I havent taken the test yet. but from my experience with stand. tests i have realized and come to the conclusion taht if you are comft. taking a practice test. then treat the real one like a practice. get off this forum and just enjoy urself. one more thing, dont WATCH TV for more then 1 hour. just grab a book and read. or do wat i did the friday before my SAT lol go skydiving.

whats this piano passge everyone has been talking about?

Ok NORMALLY the passages are mostly about tracking information and with one or two questions asking about the tone of the passage or how the author thinks .etc

The piano passage......ya it's not about tracking info at all. So for people like me who reads pretty slow (english is my second language), and have been using the search and destroy method on the reading comp, it just completely took me out of my comfort zone. I REALLY had to read the passage, let it digest in the brain, then think about how to answer the questions. There is no way you could track anything directly off the passage. For example, you'll read something then the questions will ask.....if you did this, what would happen to the piano, if something happens, what's wrong with it.etc

To be honest, I DID NOT EVEN finish reading the passage. I gave up half way through the passage thinking...holy crap!!!! what is this shXXT!!! Nothing makes sense!!! I pretty much just guessed on the most logical answers and moved onto the 3rd passage. I somehow got a 19 on RC and that REALLY REALLY is a miracle. I was serisouly ready to see someething like a 15 or a 16 on my RC.