3 weeks left

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdla

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What should I do? I been having trouble studying for the exam. My graduation is this Thursday. I have not been motivated but I been studying for this so long. It getting tiring. I already read my review books and took notes. I don't have everything committed to memory. I have not getting much studying this May. I am becoming depressed about studying for this.

Note: any advice appreciated but please no rude or smart remarks.

Members don't see this ad.

What should I do? I been having trouble studying for the exam. My graduating this Thursday. I have not been motivated but I been studying for this so long. It getting tiring. I already read my review books and took notes. I don't have everything committed to memory. I have not getting much studying this May. I am becoming depressed about studying for this.

Note: any advice appreciated but please no rude or smart remarks.

I know personally I get the most from doing practice full lengths. Not only does it give you an 'idea' of where your at, but it give you actual questions and preps you more for the critical thinking part of the mcat. plus when you go over it you get detailed answers which is really helpful...

Cheers

I know personally I get the most from doing practice full lengths. Not only does it give you an 'idea' of where your at, but it give you actual questions and preps you more for the critical thinking part of the mcat. plus when you go over it you get detailed answers which is really helpful...

Cheers

thanks for the advice.

I wanted to do practice exam too. I thought I should have everything memorized completely before I take a practice exam. I just going to take exam now. At this point, I just feel like I need to know what I don't know exactly so that will motivate me to study.

Cheers

How has your scores improved by doing practice test?

Memorization isn't really the biggest key to the MCAT (as I'm sure you've heard before). I'd say use these next 3 weeks to bust out multiple practice exams and sectionals. My scores made the biggest jumps immediately after covering all the material, then steadily creeped up as I took more and more practice tests/sectionals.