3 year Pharm D program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wantanswers

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can some one give me a list of 3 year pharm D program?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think there is any..the ones I know are 6 year programs..

oh geez :laugh: ...of course there are 3 year programs. You'll have to just do the research at aacp.org. I'm pretty sure Mercer is one of them, but I don't remember the others.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can some one give me a list of 3 year pharm D program?

A simple search on the forum or google would find this site:

http://www.aacp.org/resources/stude...ages/default.aspx#06andearlyassuranceprograms

• Duquesne University
  • Ferris State University
  • LECOM College of Pharmacy
  • Massachusetts College of Pharmacy – Worcester
  • Midwestern University – Glendale
  • Pacific University of Oregon
  • South University
  • Southwestern Oklahoma State University
  • Sullivan University
  • University of Appalachia
  • University of the Pacific (CA)
  • University of Southern Nevada

How come the premed students know what the AAMC is, but prepharms have no freaking clue what the AACP is?

AACP = One helluva resource to make your life so much easier while applying to pharmacy school. Bookmark it now: www.aacp.org

Seriously.

How come the premed students know what the AAMC is, but prepharms have no freaking clue what the AACP is?

AACP = One helluva resource to make your life so much easier while applying to pharmacy school. Bookmark it now: www.aacp.org

Seriously.

Because the MCAT & AAMCAS are linked to AAMC website (run by them). So you learn about the AAMC when registering for the MCAT...

I don't think the PCAT & PharmCAS are administered/run by AACP...maybe they should be?

I could be wrong though...I dunno.

Because the MCAT & AAMCAS are linked to AAMC website (run by them). So you learn about the AAMC when registering for the MCAT...

I don't think the PCAT & PharmCAS are administered/run by AACP...maybe they should be?

If I am not mistaken, I think the AACP endorses them but not run them.

The link to AACP is directly on the homepage of PharmCAS, as well as on basically every other page of PharmCAS. It's hard to miss the logo.

It is run by AACP. This is on PharmCAS: "The Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) is a centralized application service for colleges and schools of pharmacy provided by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)."

The link to AACP is directly on the homepage of PharmCAS, as well as on basically every other page of PharmCAS. It's hard to miss the logo.

It is run by AACP. This is on PharmCAS: "The Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) is a centralized application service for colleges and schools of pharmacy provided by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)."

Oh. Thanks for the correction.

Oh. Thanks for the correction.

No problem. I didn't even know until I looked at PharmCAS again. But AMCAS does seem to make it more obvious that they are run by AAMC -- the AAMC is on the top of the page rather than the bottom, and it also says at the top that it is run by AAMC. And there are a lot more links to the site on there. So, I guess they could do a bit of a better job of displaying it on PharmCAS to make applicants more aware.