3rd/4th year picks?

Started by sallazar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Originally posted by AlreadyInDebt
What are you talking about? Is this for a particular school?

lol, im thinking the same thing. 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the OP is referring either to away rotation or UAB (or a school with a similar procedure), which assigns students to one of several campuses in Alabama for rotations.

now that I think about it, I think that UAB campuses are assigned, so it must be another school.
 
I think schools in the Carribeans let their students do clinical rotations in US locations, and they "pick them" to increase face time in hospitals/areas where they want to do residencies.

Funny how they are much more liberal about clinical rotations than US med schools.
 
or he could be talking about MSU which does that too. either way, how random. does he think everyone on SDN is going to his school?