Army 4 year Army HPSP applicants.

Started by OSU12345
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A long time lurker here. I was notified that I was "unofficially" accepted off of the OML (My application was in for the last board). I'm still apprehensive since I don't think (?) this means I definitely got the scholarship, but it's still awesome to hear very positive news at last.

GPA: 3.34/3.25 (cumulative/science)
DAT: 23/23/25 (AA/TS/PAT)
Prior service
 
A long time lurker here. I was notified that I was "unofficially" accepted off of the OML (My application was in for the last board). I'm still apprehensive since I don't think (?) this means I definitely got the scholarship, but it's still awesome to hear very positive news at last.

GPA: 3.34/3.25 (cumulative/science)
DAT: 23/23/25 (AA/TS/PAT)
Prior service

When did U hear this?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone in the GA area for this cycle applying? I was recently accepted to medical school to start up next fall 2015 and am looking into the program but am getting the run around from recruiters and am looking for some good ones (or a good one) to speak with. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
 
Anyone in the GA area for this cycle applying? I was recently accepted to medical school to start up next fall 2015 and am looking into the program but am getting the run around from recruiters and am looking for some good ones (or a good one) to speak with. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Are you looking for a recruiter? I currently live in GA and am working with a recruiter for the HPSP scholarship. PM and Ill send you the info. Any particular branch?