4th edition of Mcglamery's

Started by DPMer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPMer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when the new 4th edition of Mcglamery's will be published? I cannot wait to buy a copy! Thanks you all!
 
Does anyone know when the new 4th edition of Mcglamery's will be published? I cannot wait to buy a copy! Thanks you all!

If you are a 1st year or waiting to start, then waiting is a good idea. If you are a 2nd year and clinic is starting soon, don't wait. The release date ha been pushed back multiple times (by months, not days or weeks) and I have not talked to any bookstore people who have an idea of when it will be available.