You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
APMLE Part 2- Class of 2025
Started by nypodkid
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
Now that CRIPs is over...Lets talk about it
SweetFeet04
New Member
Bruh…Now that CRIPs is over...Lets talk about it
It was….
Something
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
caliking87
Full Member
Too intense? What made it interesting
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
I had a noticeable amount of ethics and research on my exam, at least more than I anticipated.
Anyone have this problem today?
This morning, I received an email from Measure Learning indicating that scores were available earlier than expected. However, when I attempted to access the report, the link was not functional. After contacting their support team, I was informed that this issue has affected a significant number of candidates today and that they are actively working to resolve the problem.
This morning, I received an email from Measure Learning indicating that scores were available earlier than expected. However, when I attempted to access the report, the link was not functional. After contacting their support team, I was informed that this issue has affected a significant number of candidates today and that they are actively working to resolve the problem.
eburnation
New Member
That better be the case. The anxiety of this exam was already weighing on us, with the cherry on top of the system going down on exam morning, and now this cheap company is giving us all panic attacks.
Here’s to a 100% pass rate this year.
Speaking of, I read on old forums that their classes have had 90ish % first time pass rates.
Here’s to a 100% pass rate this year.
Speaking of, I read on old forums that their classes have had 90ish % first time pass rates.
I heard on the Application Status page that some candidates have a status of “Processing Certifications,” while others show “Completed: Awaiting Retake” or no status at all. Does having “Processing Certifications” likely indicate that you passed?
SweetFeet04
New Member
It seems statuses are changing by timezone. Can anyone from Western or Samuel Merritt view their status yet?
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
From a Midwest school. Majority of my classmates are able to see their statuses
But do we know what the statues mean?
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
As far as I am aware, the status doesn't mean anything because neither Meazure or NBPME have confirmed or denied anything. I know a couple dozen or so people who's status is "Processing Certification" and a handful of people who are "Complete Awaiting Retake" and there is a blue "Create" button next to APMLE Part II Application heading. Others still have a status of "Testing". People are also keeping an eye on the "Submitted" date as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
Originally they sent it to my personal email but I went in and changed the settings for my school's email. So check every email on file with Meazure just in case.anyone else not get an email?? i have nothing on the portal as well?
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
Allegedly we got notification from our APMSA liaison to the NBPME that scores will be released today at an unknown time. An email will be sent when scores are released.
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
Scores are out.
Congrats to those who have passed!
For those of you who are not successful, please check your break down! There seems to be a discrepancy because a 75 is supposedly passing, but there are those who earned higher scores who still failed. Apparently the NBPME has been made aware. Please email your faculty members, Meazure Learning, and NBPME. Remember to take screen shots and save all documentation.
Congrats to those who have passed!
For those of you who are not successful, please check your break down! There seems to be a discrepancy because a 75 is supposedly passing, but there are those who earned higher scores who still failed. Apparently the NBPME has been made aware. Please email your faculty members, Meazure Learning, and NBPME. Remember to take screen shots and save all documentation.
SweetFeet04
New Member
YES! Check your score reports! Results are showing “failed” for people who scored well above 75Scores are out.
Congrats to those who have passed!
For those of you who are not successful, please check your break down! There seems to be a discrepancy because a 75 is supposedly passing, but there are those who earned higher scores who still failed. Apparently the NBPME has been made aware. Please email your faculty members, Meazure Learning, and NBPME. Remember to take screen shots and save all documentation.
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
From what I heard through the grapevine there are people who 79's that have "failed". I think someone screwed up really badly.I 'failed' but my score is well above 75 when i click the score report....
So take screenshots, download PDF files, send them to your faculty members, and contact Meazure candidate support. Wouldn't hurt to include NBPME as well.
I am one of those students who scored higher than 75 and it says I failed. I wonder if Measure is going to make up some lame excuses and say I still failed. NBPME responded and they forwarded my score to Meazure manager. This company is so ghetto. This is a national exam and they have no standards.
That would be a nightmare come true, I really hope notThis is my fear
that’s the same question I have. I can basically take this ghetto company to court saying my score report says I passed but what if they tell students who passed that they actually they failed after fixing their algorithm. NPME need remove licensing with meazure and go back to prometric. They also screwed up Part I pretty badly this past summer.
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
My theory is that when someone screwed up with the score release from this morning, they couldn't wait till Thursday any longer so they quickly chugged out the scores and set the passing threshold to above 80 instead of 75. Again only a speculation.
However faculty members from various colleges have been in contact with NBPME and Meazure. Sending good juju to everyone.
However faculty members from various colleges have been in contact with NBPME and Meazure. Sending good juju to everyone.
Looks like the accounted points for the mess up but didn't check who they were applying it to?guys check it again, my score is a 74 now...when it was 79 before
No way that’s bs!guys check it again, my score is a 74 now...when it was 79 before
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine changed from a 75 to a 71 miraculously too. What is going on? This isn’t a game.
I just want to start crying. It would have been better to see I just failed but now I will always wonder whether they just wanted more money from some of us so they lowered our scores. This is so stressful. I really hope all the schools and NBPME get involved and say we passed.
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
No changesFor the students that have had a pass the entire time, did anyone experience any changes?
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
Do you think AI screwed up rather than human error?
And we’re worried AI is going to take our jobs.
View attachment 397709
Do you think AI screwed up rather than human error?
BelowKneeSandwich
Full Member
AI gonna be like "I debrided all 12 of the toenails"
podstudent7
New Member
Has anyone experienced the score changing twice?
eburnation
New Member
passed on the first try!
For any future takers, I used quizlet and anki a lot because many people have made resources before us. Use them.
Adipod on Reddit (I plan to use for part 3)
Even a basic search of APMLE part 2 on quizlet is sufficient
Board vitals just once
Didn’t use practice exams
Didn’t use class notes
Perused through PRISM and Watkins over externships and prepared for cases I was observing
Got practice questions from upper class men
Don’t get me wrong, this exam wasn’t easy. It gave “part 1” anxiety vibes. But definetly start studying 2 months out, and don’t take it lightly. Assess your performance on part 1 and third year and move forward accordingly. And any questions that sounded remotely idiotic, I assumed were experimental, but I treated like an actual cause you never know with these institutions (clearly 🙄)
I had a very ortho and peds heavy exam, which is one of my biggest weaknesses and still
Passed. Convinced that the question distribution is always wrong 😂. But I’m sure allot of them were experimental.
For any future takers, I used quizlet and anki a lot because many people have made resources before us. Use them.
Adipod on Reddit (I plan to use for part 3)
Even a basic search of APMLE part 2 on quizlet is sufficient
Board vitals just once
Didn’t use practice exams
Didn’t use class notes
Perused through PRISM and Watkins over externships and prepared for cases I was observing
Got practice questions from upper class men
Don’t get me wrong, this exam wasn’t easy. It gave “part 1” anxiety vibes. But definetly start studying 2 months out, and don’t take it lightly. Assess your performance on part 1 and third year and move forward accordingly. And any questions that sounded remotely idiotic, I assumed were experimental, but I treated like an actual cause you never know with these institutions (clearly 🙄)
I had a very ortho and peds heavy exam, which is one of my biggest weaknesses and still
Passed. Convinced that the question distribution is always wrong 😂. But I’m sure allot of them were experimental.
Passed!
I started studying at the beginning of December, which I do not recommend. Anyone who tells you this is an easy exam is lying. There were lots of ethics and law questions, so make sure you know those well, along with radiology angles, etc.
I used BV question set, Quizlet, and practice exams. I didn’t use Prism or Watkins. I glanced over them after the exam and honestly don’t think they would have helped me much.
If you failed this time around, keep your head up and grind it out! You’ve made it this far!
I started studying at the beginning of December, which I do not recommend. Anyone who tells you this is an easy exam is lying. There were lots of ethics and law questions, so make sure you know those well, along with radiology angles, etc.
I used BV question set, Quizlet, and practice exams. I didn’t use Prism or Watkins. I glanced over them after the exam and honestly don’t think they would have helped me much.
If you failed this time around, keep your head up and grind it out! You’ve made it this far!
Passed.
Started studying 1 month out. 1 month was enough time for me to feel as prepared as I was ever going to be.
There are certain pathologies you need to know very well from radiographic angles to biomechanics, to surgical selection. High yield subjects like cavus vs flatfoot, vertical talus, cong flatfoot, etc.
I did 1 pass of Watkins and BV. Made Anki cards in weak areas. If you read Watkins cover to cover it will help you with a large % of questions. BV was almost useless in my opinion. I averaged ~73% in my one pass of BV.
I did the 2 free practice exams from Meazure and at least 2 of those questions were on my actual exam. Crazy.
Started studying 1 month out. 1 month was enough time for me to feel as prepared as I was ever going to be.
There are certain pathologies you need to know very well from radiographic angles to biomechanics, to surgical selection. High yield subjects like cavus vs flatfoot, vertical talus, cong flatfoot, etc.
I did 1 pass of Watkins and BV. Made Anki cards in weak areas. If you read Watkins cover to cover it will help you with a large % of questions. BV was almost useless in my opinion. I averaged ~73% in my one pass of BV.
I did the 2 free practice exams from Meazure and at least 2 of those questions were on my actual exam. Crazy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
podstudent7
New Member
Did your report say the higher number score and the passing score still at 75 or they had a higher score?I am one of those students who scored higher than 75 and it says I failed. I wonder if Measure is going to make up some lame excuses and say I still failed. NBPME responded and they forwarded my score to Meazure manager. This company is so ghetto. This is a national exam and they have no standards.
podstudent7
New Member
On the report with the 78 score what was the passing rate? Was it still 75 or higher?mine was previously a 78, and it dropped to a 74, exactly- how do I not know if meazure just magically updated scores? this is really stressful
podstudent7
New Member
In the 79 score what was the passing score?guys check it again, my score is a 74 now...when it was 79 before
The reports all said 75 is passing. That number didn’t change.
Passed on the first attempt.
This exam sucks, as they all do. Somehow meazure managed to make the experience as crappy as possibly. And no matter how much you study, there’s always a “did I pass?” factor.
Used prism and Watkins to study for externships, read each once. Did quizlets aligning with each chapter. Mcglamary’s/board vitals for anesthesia.
Board vitals once, and flagged any wrong and found trends in my wrong answers. Used those to hone in on my weaknesses. Remember the buzzwords from these resources as they pop up very often, example: young boy experiencing pain in hip during karate.
No other practice exams, review sessions, etc.
If you can get through part 1, you can get through part 2 and 3. But don’t underestimate this exam. You need it to graduate and start residency.
This exam sucks, as they all do. Somehow meazure managed to make the experience as crappy as possibly. And no matter how much you study, there’s always a “did I pass?” factor.
Used prism and Watkins to study for externships, read each once. Did quizlets aligning with each chapter. Mcglamary’s/board vitals for anesthesia.
Board vitals once, and flagged any wrong and found trends in my wrong answers. Used those to hone in on my weaknesses. Remember the buzzwords from these resources as they pop up very often, example: young boy experiencing pain in hip during karate.
No other practice exams, review sessions, etc.
If you can get through part 1, you can get through part 2 and 3. But don’t underestimate this exam. You need it to graduate and start residency.