AllTimeDoc
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-med : Senior UG
cGPA and sGPA: 3.81 and 3.8
MCAT score(s) and breakdown: 501(May) -> 502(Aug) 🙁 [125, 126, 126, 125]
State of residence : New Jersey
With good EC's and MD/DO recommendation letters.
Can you please help with the school choices?
* I understand its a big BLOW on MCAT 🙁 : Still any chance for MD - if applying early next year to NJ in-state schools with the same stats?
I would appreciate any help and thank you all so much!
cGPA and sGPA: 3.81 and 3.8
MCAT score(s) and breakdown: 501(May) -> 502(Aug) 🙁 [125, 126, 126, 125]
State of residence : New Jersey
With good EC's and MD/DO recommendation letters.
Can you please help with the school choices?
* I understand its a big BLOW on MCAT 🙁 : Still any chance for MD - if applying early next year to NJ in-state schools with the same stats?
I would appreciate any help and thank you all so much!