scaredofmedapplications
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cGPA and sGPA:
cGPA: 3.52 sGPA 3.30
strong upward trend from freshman year, had a death in my family and that impacted by GPA.
MCAT: 522 (129, 130, 131, 132)
Ethnicity: White
NC Resident
Research hours: 400, no publications
Nonclinical Volunteering: 150
Clinical Volunteering: 120
Shadowing: 160
Leadership Experience: 300
I am hesitant that I can have success with applications due to my very poor GPA. Ideally would want to go to a state school but was wondering if my GPA would prevent me from getting acceptances. Would like some guidance regarding if I can be competitive this cycle.
cGPA: 3.52 sGPA 3.30
strong upward trend from freshman year, had a death in my family and that impacted by GPA.
MCAT: 522 (129, 130, 131, 132)
Ethnicity: White
NC Resident
Research hours: 400, no publications
Nonclinical Volunteering: 150
Clinical Volunteering: 120
Shadowing: 160
Leadership Experience: 300
I am hesitant that I can have success with applications due to my very poor GPA. Ideally would want to go to a state school but was wondering if my GPA would prevent me from getting acceptances. Would like some guidance regarding if I can be competitive this cycle.