505 MCAT 3.9 sGPA 4.0 non science GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bengirlxD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Deleted for privacy

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I suggest the following:

Temple
Jefferson
Drexel
WVU
Rosy Franklin
MCW
SLU
Creighton
Albany
NYMC
VCU
U VM
Oakland-B
Western MI
Uniformed Services University/Hebert (just be aware of the military service commitment)
Rush
Netter
Merger
MCG (I don't think that they'll be gay friendly though. Approach with eyes open!)
VA Tech (maybe)

Any DO school. I can't recommend Touro-NY, LUCOM or Wm Carey, for different reasons.

Hey guys could really use your help compiling my list of schools to apply to this cycle. Here's a bit of info on my profile.

GPA: 4.0 non-science, 3.9 Science (Major in biology at a large public urban school)

As you can see I have a huge commitment to service especially in disadvantaged communities. I am getting FAP so I will get 15 free applications this cycle so I want to make the most of it. I also have some money saved up over the years so I can apply to 10 more MD and 6 more DO schools.

Here's my list so far:
MD
Rosy Franklin
Medical college of ga (IS)
Morehouse (IS)
Mercer (IS)
Louisville
USC-Greenville
Wake Forest
Ohio State
New York Medical College
USF Morsani
Creighton
Drexel
Tufts
Eastern Virginia
Netter
Temple
Loyola
Penn State
Sydney Kimmel
Wayne State
Virginia Commonwealth

DO
Pcom and Pcom Ga
Touro university

I could use some guidance on what DO schools to add and what MD schools to cut or add in. Thank you guys so much. I would love to get accepted this cycle but I know I should be realistic. I want to make sure that I have the best chances right now. I am not living in the best home situation and would love to get my life started.