510 mcat, 3.51 sgpa, and a 3.52 cgpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Health2345

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well it's finally here. My MCAt scores got released and it was a 510. Not what I wanted but 85th percent. It's time to post a WAMC so I can see if my list is good. I have all the volunteering and shadowing. I did research for a large hospital near me and it was government funded for the Us special forces. I worked part time my junior year and full time for summers. I start a full time job at a local hospital with a big name. It's UPMC and I went to Pitt so that probably would make sense. But I will be taking a gap year and working full time and being a personal trainer on the side in my free time. I'm also, obviously, a certified personal trainer. I graduate with a rehabilitation science major which just got rated number 1 pre health major by us news, a minor in chemistry and a certificate in pathokinesiology.

If I missed something that should be noted let me know.

Here's a pre lim list:

MD
- Georgetown (my number 1)
-Jefferson (reach)
-New York medical college
-eastern Virginia
-wake forest
-western Michigan
-Drexel
-Temple
-penn state
-WVU
-Vermont
-Tufts (reach)
-Virginia commonwealth
-Tulane
-Albany
-Loyola
-SLU
-George Washington
-OUWB
-Rosalind Frankling
-Rush
-TCMC
-USF
-Creighton

DO
-PCOM
-Pcom; Georgia
-western; Nevada
-VCOM
-Campbell
-WVCOM
-Michigan state DO

State of residence: PA
Thank you for your time in advance. If those that aren't labeled "reach" are out of reach, please let me know and I'll strike those out. If I should add something to my resume let me know and I will try my best to add it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What is your state of residence?
You can start by deleting school's that have IS bias: Mercer, UWashington, Kansas, South Carolina

Here are others worth considering:
SLU
Creighton
Quinnipac
Rosalind Franklin
Rush
OUWB

Members don't see this ad :)
Oops! My fault forgot to post it. Residence is in Pennsylvania. And thank you I usually check for IS but I was on my phone so it was a bit more of an ordeal. Thank you, I will update my list.

Alrighty it is updated. I added G.W. because I like it and I really want to be in the DC Virginia area. If anyone knows of other schools in that area please let me know. Or any schools in general :) Thanks for your time.

Youll really want to change your avatar if that's who you are for anonymity
Remove U of Washington, KU and South Carolina.
Albany and NYMC wont be high yield, your call what you want to do with them though.

Odds are youll likely get a II from TCMC if you apply, youd be making a huge mistake not to. Definitely your best shot.
Definitely add Marshall.
I would add Oakland, Creighton and SLU from the list above.
I would apply to the USF Bethelem/Lehigh program, particularly if you are from that general Southeastern part of the state.
If you are from around Philly apply to Cooper Rowan.

IF your from the northeast or north central part of the state you actually have a rather good chance at TCMC. Interview decently thatll probably be enough.
IF your from the SE part itll help in particular for Drexel Temple Jefferson and USF Bethelem/Lehigh's program(apply to all no matter where in PA your from though).
If your from the western half of the state WVU and Marshall in particular that will be of benefit(both are rather mission oriented know the mission well).

Last edited:
I will add TCMC, just not a fan. I'm from the western part of the state so closer to wvu than Jefferson and all those. I really like WVU so I'm kinda shooting for that too along with the DC schools.

Hopefully after a year off and some nifty adjustments to my resume the DC schools will recognize me or maybe WVU. And I didn't even notice the avatar I linked from Facebook and didn't know it just uploaded it so thank you for that.