Step I 6 month study plan.

Started by TheOwl007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheOwl007

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am a MD/PHD student currently in my 2nd year of PhD studies. I need to take step 1 during my PhD time. The problem is that I cannot take dedicated time off to study.

I can afford about 1-2 hrs of studying on weekdays and maybe double that for Sat/Sun (maybe 15 hrs per week). My plan is to slowly study, taking about 5-7 months. A major problem is that I will forget stuff I've learned in the beginning by a month or so.

Does anyone have any recommendations about a study plan to help me retain information? I saw one post where someone made audio notes of their study material. Another person recommended I used flashcard software and review flashcards often. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!